The Many Monkey Shakespeare WIKI experiment - PHASE THREE

And another…

1 Like

Sorry, I spaced out.

1 Like

Hope the thing i did with the thing is the right thing, but if I did the opposite of the right thing: Just make 3 more lefts, then with a quick right turn everything should be copacetic and back on course.

1 Like

your thing that you did appears to be a thing determined to be within the rules of things to do

2 Likes

Boy o boy, it’s really cooking in here. What we need are more cooks. Or, more monkeys! :monkey: :monkey_face: :monkey: :monkey_face: :monkey: :monkey_face: :monkey: :monkey_face:

1 Like

Is there any way to have that link to the wiki post easily available? Otherwise, I think you will need to keep reposting it so people can find the post.

1 Like

New people will probably end up at the first post the first time they go to this thread. But, for the oldsters, replying replies can have links to the wiki post:

Click there for the wiki ----> there

1 Like

It’s Monkey experiment Tuesday. :monkey_face: :point_right: :abcd:

2 Likes

Mwa-ha-ha!

1 Like

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

“I made a R!”

1 Like

Better watch out, piracy is illegal in these parts. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Edited!

1 Like

Its monkey experiment Tuesday everyday, when you accept the father and the son into your heart
(speaking of Chim-Chim and Bobo of course).

1 Like

Things are starting to heat up in here. We got what appear to be actual words!

2 Likes

Our monkey pool is shallow. If we had more monkeys, the experimental results would have deeper meaning. Drastic action must be taken. Let’s hope Ross Allen’s available.

1 Like

They’re getting distracted by the Secret Lounge. We’ll have to lure them over here. You get the barrels. I’ll get the bananas.

1 Like

Okay, seriously, who keeps moving my letters? I’m trying to start a new line and they keep getting added to the existing one? Are we not supposed to do that?

1 Like

Rule 6.

1 Like

I don’t think I’m moving anyone’s letters. I’m trying to be truly random; click in a place without really looking at it, then typing a key without really looking at that. (I do check that I didn’t put it outside the line or add a something stupid like a tilde).

Anyway enjoy the new g

2 Likes