đź‘ş THE MASK is coming at you tonight, in glorious KINGAVISION 3D đź‘ş It's your Episode 1311 Premiere Open Thread!

TONIGHT, starting at 8pm ET / 5pm PT, we present a very special Gizmoplex premiere! It’s our first ever HALLOWEEN EPISODE and also our first 3D episode. Join Jonah and the bots, if you dare, for the premiere of episode 1311: THE MASK 3D.

And yes, we will be offering tonight’s livestream in both 2D and 3D versions. Also, the movie is not 3D the whole way through – it’ll tell you when it’s time to put your glasses on.

Then, hang out after the show for a LIVE chat with our cast, and we will reveal the winners of our HALLOWEEN COSPLAY CONTEST.

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: SPOILER POLICY :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

If you have watched the new episode in advance, DO NOT POST SPOILERS about the episode without encasing them in spoiler tags! Let’s not ruin the fun for those seeing it for the first time.

Spoiler tags look like this, without the extra spaces between the brackets:
[ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ]

Or, you can click the settings button:

Your spoilers will then look all blurry like this: THE PAPER CHASE GUY KILLS MEGAWEAPON, so community members can decide if they want to click on the blur and see what it says.

Thanks y’all! #SeeYouInTheGizmoplex !

13 Likes

Is Kingavision 3D superior to regular anaglyph 3D? Because if not, I will be very disappointed and will be writing to my congressman.

4 Likes

Happy Kermit The Frog GIF

8 Likes

I’ll be watching the World Series so will have to catch this one when the stream goes up (tomorrow?). I may watch the normal release version after the game tonight and then replay the live stream when it goes on the site.

First new release I won’t be watching on the live stream.

2 Likes

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS ONE :smiley:

I mean, granted, I’m excited for all of them, BUT ESPECIALLY THIS ONE

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8 Likes

My only disappointment is that we didn’t get a Halloween short.

5 Likes

:notes:
Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn’t you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see
This episode for Halloween

This is MST, this is MST
Livestreaming in a 3D view
This is MST, riffing it for you and me
Watch The Mask with a friend or two

It’s our show, everybody scream
It’s MST for Halloween!
:skull_and_crossbones:

14 Likes

Hey. I know tonight’s movie’s gonna be spooky, but do ya wanna see something real scary? I bet it’s a lot scarier than what the movie will show us.
Closer.
Cllllooooossssser.

2 Likes

7 Likes

WOOHOO! It’s finally here! MST3K Halloween!

Let’s do this! So pumped!

4 Likes

Peasantvision 2D for me tonight. Didn’t make financial sense to get the glasses shipped internationally on their own.

2 Likes

oooh fancy man with a compact disc!

3 Likes

Ready to go!!

4 Likes

I’m later setting off, I hope the Gizmoplex parking lot isn’t too full by the time I get there.

5 Likes

I was debating on whether to watch tonight, or wait till Halloween. I have a friend who came out to visit, and we are going to watch “The Mask” together next week. But there is a lot of fun to catching it live.

So, yeah. Got nothin’ going on tonight, so live show for me. Repeat with friends later.

Whoop.

6 Likes

I know this episode is coming out in both 2D and 3D, but will the livestream also be available in both? Or only 3D?

Speaking of which, MUST SPOOKY DANCE!!!

Spooky Dance (Bonehead)

10 Likes

Checking the site, both.

5 Likes

Sweet, thanks!

4 Likes