The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

Oh yeah, I did fix Joel’s ear. It bugged me. This was definitly a hard picture to draw. Not only are they all younger, the characters were way less developed at KTMA. It’s weird how much their likenesses are helped by the costumes & etc. I’m sure the change I made is pretty much invisible to most people, especially at the size the image appears on screen…

23 Likes

After a few months of working on this, my Time Bubble Tour fanart is finally finished.

Ya see this, @timryder?! THIS was one of my favorite moments during the Time Bubble Tour. Never forget the Spielberger Helper!

Lastly, I was too lazy to add the text on the box, so sorry about that.

25 Likes

Ha! Nice! Everyone looks super cute! Which is appropriate, given your screen name.

6 Likes

I have no idea what this is. I love it.

4 Likes

Exactly! My artstyle’s always like this, with some exceptions.

2 Likes

I finished another drawing in my MST3K vs monsters fan art series. “The Giant Gila Monster” is the last Joel episode I’m going to tackle. Next up: Mike vs “The Creeping Terror”.

32 Likes

Nice blocking. And the poster looks fantastic.

2 Likes

Thanks! I tried to hide some fun details in this one.

1 Like

“Helping Children Throughout Research and Development”? Sounds familiar, but I can’t place it.

6 Likes

“Hi everyone, let’s pitch in 'n get cracking…”

3 Likes

I was afraid of that.

2 Likes

That is outstanding! Very professional looking.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Felt inspired today.

13 Likes

As a bandana collector I need every single one of these!!!

3 Likes

Much as I wanted to make a new thread for the new breakout character…
I am hoping What Dot gets a whole episode in season 14.

Canon White Dot for your own memes/art.

14 Likes

I love this. Mega-Synthia is so cool

1 Like

:pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

Here’s my pic of the Master in honor of next week’s special event.
That’s right. This is my first Manos fanart, and I’m proud of it.

Drawn on paper (for the Master), Colors Live (for the background), and edited with Photoshop Elements.

21 Likes

You should show this to Jackey Neyman Jones (Debbie from Manos); she would enjoy it. She’s on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/JackeyNeyman?s=20&t=OiquGjIvab4q-uPrla4__g
Or look if you’re on Facebook, check out the Manos Fan Club group: Redirecting...

2 Likes