The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

“The Flamethrower!!” Dr. Erhardt and Dr. Forrester’s Invention Exchange from episode 105 - “The Corpse Vanishes.” Made back on June 7th, 2019

14 Likes

Awesome work :+1::grin:

2 Likes

He’s not a boom mic operator,he’s a very naughty boy.

3 Likes

“Hell in a Handbag.” One of my favorite Invention Exchanges from the first season. Episode 103 - The Mad Monster. Made back on June 15th, 2019.

12 Likes

Hooray! You posted your stuff on here! I’ve seen it on twitter and I think it’s adorable! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Dr. Forrester’s Final Appearance.” This episode made me tear up at the end. Episode 706 - Laserblast. Made back on June 28th, 2019.

19 Likes

I love baby Forrester! (And I don’t even like babies!) :hugs:

4 Likes

“The First Appearance of The Loveable Mad of Deep 13, TV’s Frank.” But as for Dr. Erhardt… he’s missing. Episode 201 - Rocketship X.M. Made back on July 11th, 2019.

13 Likes

I. LOVE. THIS.

3 Likes

This is my first time submitting fanart on here but I made this a while back! It’s Joel, Emily, Jonah, and Mike!
(I’d upload more but I don’t know if they would be appealing to a more general audience because it gets into more niches and memes lol)
(Oh, the heart in the middle is my watermark by the way!)

31 Likes

“NEVER CALL THE MADS DURING THE EXPERIMENT!!!” This segment made me crack up. Episode 517 - Beginning of the End. Made back on July 17th, 2019.

16 Likes

A debut to the Observers aka the Brain Guys. My second favorite Mad. Episode 805 - The Thing That Couldn’t Die. Made back on July 24th, 2019.

15 Likes

This might be my favorite of the bunch due to how partial I am to Brain Guy and the Observers and that whole four-episode stretch in Observer World.

Excellent job!

5 Likes

I made this during the show! Well done on the episode guys!!!

21 Likes

I love this! :heart::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

“The Odd Couple 1998.” Can two heads live in the same body? Episode 402 - The Giant Gila Monster. Made back on August 13th, 2019.

15 Likes

“Hello kids, it’s science project time!” Wire Mother vs Dr. Forrester. Episode 602 - Invasion U.S.A. Made back on August 18th, 2019.

16 Likes

Crow’s shriek when they try to take his “mother” away haunts me to this day.

4 Likes

T.V.F. Talent. Made for Frank Conniff’s 63rd birthday. Episode 620 - Danger Death Ray!! Made back on August 30th, 2019.

13 Likes

I declare all the old broken images in this thread…

FIXED!

Let me know if I missed any.

9 Likes