The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

:musical_note:Tibby, Oh Tibby! My heart is a mess, I don’t have a protective shell over my chest. :musical_note: Made for Kevin Murphy’s 63rd Birthday. Episode 302- Gamera. Made back on November 3rd, 2019.

14 Likes

I too did the same thing 9 months ago!

4 Likes

Nice!!

4 Likes

In honor of @yifreeze’s birthday coming in 2 days, here’s my pic of GPC 2 (or ‘smol GPC’ if you want to call her that).

17 Likes

“I’m Evil!” Made for Trace Beaulieu’s 61st Birthday. Episode 513 - The Brain That Wouldn’t Die. Made back on November 6th, 2019.

13 Likes

Happy Birthday @yifreeze, aka MST3K Live’s brand new full automated GPC, and the indestructible clone of Moon 1, Mega-Synthia!

14 Likes

You guys remember Crow and Servo swapping colors (ex: the Tom Serv-Crow figure, and Gold Tom Servo)? Well imagine M. Waverly, and Growler doing the exact same thing, only to find out that it’s a bad idea.

This fanart’s also a birthday gift for M. Waverly himself. Happy Birthday, @themwaverly!!!

19 Likes

I would absolutely 100% paint up a Torgo and display it prominently.

2 Likes

Love this! And Russ liked that Growler kept his yellow nose. Thank you!

13 Likes

happy birthday Grant!

6 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

Happiest of birthdays to you, @themwaverly!

5 Likes

:smiley:

That’s fantastic!

4 Likes

Thanks! Before I was about to draw what I got, I remember that Crow and Servo got the “swapping color” treatment, but then I thought: “why not the W and G?” So then, I’ve decided to do that idea myself.

3 Likes

Thank you! :grinning:

7 Likes

Crow T. Robot for F.A.P.S. Made for Trace Beaulieu’s 61st Birthday. Episode 620 - Danger!! Death Ray!! Made back on November 6th, 2019.

19 Likes

Happy 34th Birthday, Kelsey Ann Brady aka the new voice and puppeteer for MST3K’s Gizmoplex, Crow T. Robot!!

14 Likes

“SERVO KILL?!!” This host segment cracked me up the first time I saw this. Episode 618 - High School Big Shot. Made back on January 6th, 2020.

16 Likes

My wife’s artwork.

16 Likes

Joel is the Master! Bow down before him! BOW DOWN!!! Made for the creator, our own friend, Joel Hodgson’s 60th Birthday. Episode 424 - Manos: The Hands of Fate. Made back on February 20th, 2020. P.S. WHO’S READY FOR TONIGHT’S EPISODE?

16 Likes