The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

Happy 43rd Birthday Felicia Day, aka my favorite Mad from the Netflix/Gizmoplex era of MST3K, Kinga Forrester!!

11 Likes

Running over here from the 1307 livestream thread to drop what HAS to be my holiday card for this year. Jonah made the case that Santa travels around the world on Gamera and well. Artist gonna art.

23 Likes

Man, I kinda miss doing more of this. I churned out SO much MST3K art between 2017 and 2019. There’s still some, but I had to slow down considerably cos… waves arms vaguely at EVERYTHING

Anyway, enjoy this one that was an art drop at the Nashville live show for 2018 on Halloween. (I need to get more Emily and Mega drawn.)

24 Likes

I am definitely putting this on my Christmas list!

2 Likes

About 3 years ago, my high school asked to make a mural for the new campus building as a mark from one of the art club members. And as the class of 2019 treasurer, I made this which still stands to this day. What do you guys think?

12 Likes

:musical_note: Just an evil gal who wants to rule the world! :musical_note: Made for Mary Jo Pehl’s 60th birthday. Episode 1001 - Soultaker. Made back on February 27th, 2020.

10 Likes

MegaSynthia my beloved :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve seen your art on Tumblr. You rock, my friend!

4 Likes

Gizmonic High must be so proud.

5 Likes

Joel’s Departure from the Satellite of Love. Made for Joel’s last tour day from the Great Cheesy Movie Circus Tour. Episode 512 - Mitchell! Made back on March 8th, 2020.

11 Likes

“My Wild Irish Ireland.” Or in the Gaelic, “Erin Go Braless.” Episode 516 - “Alien from L.A.” Made back on March 17th, 2020, in honor of St. Patrick’s Day.

12 Likes

“Gypsy Rose Me!” Made for Jim Mallon’s 64th Birthday. Episode 422 - “The Day The Earth Froze.” Made back on March, 19th, 2020.

9 Likes

I made a Servo!

… that’s all.

19 Likes

Nice! Love the style.

1 Like

You made a Servo. And that’s all we need. Wonderful illustration.

4 Likes

It’s sharp as hell - thanks so much for sharing that with us!

2 Likes

Me, sliding in like 15 minutes before midnight my time so it still counts… Happy Birthday, Jonah! :heart::birthday::tada:

(It’s required by law that I pester this man extra today, so I have. Great success. :laughing:)

11 Likes

Happy 40th Birthday, Jonah Ray aka MST3K’s 3rd host of the Satellite of Love from the Netflix and Gizmoplex era, Jonah Ray!!! I got so lucky a few years ago at GalaxyCon to get a photo with Jonah and Felicia Day.

10 Likes