The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

I’ve been playing around with the available emoji. I agree that some additional themed emoji would be a lot of fun. Using what we have, I came up with this for my profile:

:cheese::movie_camera: + :robot::robot::bust_in_silhouette: + :bone::artificial_satellite: = :partying_face:

7 Likes

Oh, man, it’s been so long I totally forgot, but I’ve also written a couple of fanfics.

KateHalleron.com. Just click through to the personal page, if you want.

7 Likes

I hadn’t really explored the emojis before, but you’re right. All I can say is :ok_hand: “It stinks!”

6 Likes

Poop! :poop:
I can’t type s***, but I can show a picture of it!

3 Likes

At least we have Bobo. :monkey_face:

3 Likes

Your TV’s Frank and M. Waverly are on point. Maybe needs some boneheads or Dr. Donna St. Phibes? Somebody else already mentioned Ardy. Everybody you’ve done look great with some smashing details.

1 Like

This is impressive work. And you did it with PHP? I love that you have added ratings for your own reference. I once worked up a spreadsheet, but this is real craftsmanship.

3 Likes

I’ll be updating the pic soon. And also… DANG IT!!! How can I forget?!

3 Likes

I just realised I called him ArTy not ArDy :woman_facepalming:
Look forward to the updated one! Everyone looks super cute

1 Like

Okay. FINALLY!!! Here’s the updated pic of (almost) EVERYONE.
Original description: I was gonna save this pic I made for a month and a half for later, buuuut…
Eh, what the heck. I’m gonna post it anyway.

So what do you think sirs and gals?

NOTE: Cambot’s not in here because he (of course) “took a picture”.

46 Likes

Pretty Nice!

3 Likes

We like it very much!

3 Likes

Ahhh it’s so cute! We love it

3 Likes

I can’t wait! I planning on drawing something for MST3k, hopefully on one of the episodes if possible. Can’t wait for more updates!

4 Likes

Those are wonderful!

2 Likes

Thanks! The color on the Cambot/SOL bandana is not rendering properly, for some reason. It’s a bit darker and bluer than what you see here.

1 Like

Chinderwear!

29 Likes

19 Likes

These are TOO CUTE! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I kind of want a pair for my own now lol

2 Likes

Excited to give them a read!

3 Likes