The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

“Waffles.” I still have that “poopie” on my mind of this scene that Joel messed up. Made for Joel Hodgson’s 61st Birthday. Episode 317 - “The Saga of the Viking Women and Their Voyage to the Waters of the Great Sea Serpent.” Made back on February 20th, 2021.

9 Likes

PANCAKES! Oh I blew it…

6 Likes

A Mother and his “loving” son. Made for Mary Jo Pehl’s 61st Birthday. Episode 701 - “Night Of The Blood Beast.” Made back on February 27th, 2021.

10 Likes

Inktober '52 2021 Prompt #11. Spaceship. I think one of my all-time favorite visitors that have visited Joel, Mike, and the bots is Hugh Beaumont. I wish I had spaceship like his. And now that Joel’s back, I wonder if he’ll ever use his hex field viewscreen again. Episodes 208 - “Lost Continent,” and 420 - “The Human Duplicators.”

8 Likes

If any of you remember the custom MST3K challenge coin I had made, well, I couldn’t resist having another made of one of my favorite Mike episodes.

This one was also done by fellow MSTie Chuck Turner of PHDcoins.

17 Likes

That’s fantastic!

3 Likes

Can’t get enough Krankor!

3 Likes

Turkey Volume Guessing Man!! Made for Bill Corbett’s 61st Birthday. Episode 814 - “Riding With Death.” Made back on March 30th, 2021.

11 Likes

I love that bit so much.

4 Likes

How to Lasso the Satellite of Love. “I’ll do that for you, ma’am. But then I gots to moseyin’ along. I got spurs that go jingly’ janglin’ jingly! After that’s just the way I am. I’ll kiss you now ma’am. And I’ll show you where the cowboys have gone!” Episode 816 - “Prince of Space.” Made back on March 30th, 2021.

9 Likes

Inktober '52 2021 Prompt #19 - Planet. Hail to thee, our alma mater. The Gizmoplex, what an amazing cineplex on the moon, and as one of the proud backers of this wonderful theater, may I say it’s quite fabulous. Made back on May 10th, 2021.

8 Likes

Inktober '52 2021 Prompt #22 - Swimming Pool. “Hey, guys. Dinner?” Episode 604 - “Zombie Nightmare.” Made back on June 4th, 2021.
Prompt 22

12 Likes

I drew Crow:

I’m thinking about putting him in a little suit and making a F.A.P.S. poster.

20 Likes

I’d love to see that F.A.P.S. Poster.

2 Likes

Inktober '52 2021 Prompt #25 - Soar. I kinda miss Servo flying around in the theater. At least Jonah, Emily, and Joel don’t have to carry him into the theater anymore.

11 Likes

Inktober '52 2021 Prompt #51 - Robot. I miss Nate Begle and his Ed Wynn impressions. Was I the only one who loved that? Oh well. At Kelsey’s doing an excellent job as Crow.

9 Likes

Okay, so now I’ve colored him (which turned out better than I thought), fixed his eyes, and put him in a little suit-

Now for some text…

22 Likes

Nice!

2 Likes

Inktober '52 2021 Prompt #52 - Pop. One of my favorite Invention Changes back from the first season was the cartoon eyeglasses Joel made, freaking genius!! Episode 108 - “The Slime People.” Made back on December 24th, 2021.

9 Likes

Well, that’s all the artwork I have made in the past, but there’s one more piece that’s currently my favorite one. But I’m saving that for a very special occasion. Plus Inktober’s coming up so. maybe some MST references could be used for this year’s prompts. But as for the special past piece, I’ll show it perhaps sometime until…
Next Quarter Addams

7 Likes