The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

Happy 66th Birthday Kevin Murphy, aka Comedy Central/Sci-Fi Channel’s Tom Servo and Professor Bobo!!

13 Likes

Foxy!

2 Likes

Turkey-day-2022small

16 Likes

Happy 64th Birthday Trace Beaulieu aka MST3K’s KTMA/Comedy Central’s Crow T. Robot, and my all-time favorite Mad/Forrester from Deep 13, Dr. Clayton Forrester!!

15 Likes

17 Likes

WE NEED THIS EPISODE BACK ON PRINT!!!

5 Likes

GAH! very disturbing. Thanks, I hate it! XD

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite fellow MSTie artists. Happy Birthday, Jaime @Smits!!!

9 Likes

Thank you, Jackson!! :tada::tada::tada::birthday::birthday::birthday: IT ARE MY BIRFDAI

For fun, have some older birthday-adjacent MST3K cartoons!

16 Likes

Bonus: My version of my favorite photo from one of the live shows. Go Team Gold!

16 Likes

Happy Birthday! Great artwork!

3 Likes

Another birthday fanart for Jaime incoming!

(This pic only took me about 40 minutes to draw.)

9 Likes

You’re so welcome Jaime!! Hope you had an amazing birthday.

4 Likes

Happy birthday, Jamie! Once again, very cute Crow!! :heart::birthday:

5 Likes

Ahh Thank you thank you, everybody! :heart: I also just realized my name has a little cake by it today so you bet I screenshot that cuteness. XD

I really do need to post more art. Here’s one that’s not been seen much! Growler with a copy of “You and I and George” as sung by Rowlf the Dog.

“It sold two copies. I bought one. George bought one. …Where were you?”

15 Likes

throws more art at the wall

I just have. so much. :weary: You have no idea. Best part about this one (it was my holiday card one year!) is that I’ve seen it framed in a friend’s studio and to me, that’s a huge compliment.

18 Likes

gee, it’s kinda dusty in here :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

So cute!! It’s not often you see the bots all cuddly.

2 Likes

So late to the party, did these all get claimed? Either way, very cool!

2 Likes

You’re good. I’ll still send you one. I have two versions now. One featuring Torgo from “Manos The Hands of Fate” and one featuring Krankor from Prince of Space. DM me which one you want and an address to send it to and I’ll drop it in the mail next time I get the chance.

3 Likes