The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

HELLO! Sorry about the radio silence (migraine plus work, it’s been busy), but yes! This was a courtesy move on my part. I love seeing everybody’s art and my fear was, especially with something serialized like a comic, that I’d be steamrolling other artists and I don’t want to do that. I’ve been on that side of things, where it’s sometimes really hard to be seen or heard and I know how that feels. So I’m making sure I don’t do that to anyone else!

In short, I want to continue to share our play space and make sure nobody ever feels left out!

11 Likes

17 Likes

that is spectacular!

2 Likes

Here are the shadow boxes that lead down stairs to my theater

16 Likes

I forgot to start posting my art here too! I have a new MST3K print I’m showing off tomorrow but here’s some things I’ve done in the past!

26 Likes

Can’t remember if I posted these already. Apologies if so

16 Likes

All this stuff you posted is really cool, but I had to let you know that I used this print as my laptop desktop background!

Much respect and more power to ya!

10 Likes

LOVE THESE POSTERS :smiley:

4 Likes

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :smiley:

4 Likes

OMG that is so flattering to hear! :smiley:

3 Likes

Cheers, and thanks for sharing your work with us! :smiley:

2 Likes

THIS SIGN, THOUGH :smiley:

Very cool stuff!

7 Likes

Say, my old phone case had this on it. Nice work!

7 Likes

The posters. I want these posters and I want the movies for these posters.

I want them so hard.

2 Likes

Oh hey! I really love your art, I bought a t-shirt from Teepublic with the first design on it! (btw they are having a 40% off store wide sale right now, shirts are $13-14 USD for regular shirts, I suggest buying more of these designs :))
(I don’t know why it didn’t show I was replying but I was replying to Page’s art. It’s really wonderful!)

3 Likes

So… any chance you’re selling copies of these posters somewhere? Because “the terror of a spider, the warmth of a sweater” is calling me :grin:

3 Likes

Happy Turkey Day, fellow MSTies. Don’t be afraid to say no to organ meats this holiday season, thanks.

15 Likes

I saw my artwork on TV again!!!

10 Likes

Okay… So I have to clarify. I made the marquis, the posters came from the live show… Sorry for the confusion

2 Likes

Your marquis work is rockin’. Makes it all look very pro theater.

2 Likes