The Mighty Fan Art Thread!

Happy 63rd Birthday, Mary Jo Pehl, aka MST3K’s own ravishing, glamorous Pearl Forrester.

8 Likes

a collage of drawings of the bots!

13 Likes

5 years ago on this day, I discovered one of the greatest shows ever to tromp the earth, and 5 years later throughout their riffs, segments, movies, shorts, livestreams, and live shows, I’m proud to call this my favorite show of all time. Thank you Mystery Science Theater 3000 for 5 years of bringing me joy through laughter, support, and fanart I’ve created as appreciation for you guys. Big thank you to the cast, the crew, and of course you the fellow MSTies!! Here’s to many more years of riffing cheesy movies!

12 Likes

Happy Mistieversary! Your fan art is utterly wonderful.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

4 Likes

Made for no reason today:

Will you vote for him?

11 Likes

Sorry, I’m voting for Krankor.

5 Likes

Go right ahead.

9 Likes

Another MST3K vs Monsters drawing. This is a reworked version of one that I posted a while ago. I really wanted to capture Mike’s “stilted midwestern horrified” expression. I always found it funny when he did it on the show.

12 Likes

I’m going to vote for East Eddie myself.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Learning how to use Aesprite, and having a lot of fun.
(First pass on this; hoping to smooth it out and add more elements, eventually.)
Jonah Full-body Animation 02

15 Likes

We should make a couple more of those, and hold a vote for a “Gizmoplex president” or something. The two campaigns with the highest votes will then go head to head for another vote to see who is the honorary “Gizmoplex President!”
(Name is debatable)

6 Likes

I got you partially covered!

16 Likes

Gizmocrat Supreme?

4 Likes

Vote for Phantom, ya scum! Haaaah! Haaah! Haaaah!

5 Likes

Not sure this is the thread where the new Chet Phillips MST3K inspired print should be shared, but…

It’s part of the Raised by Rainbows 4EVA exhibition at Gallery 1988

18 Likes

because I could

21 Likes

I want this on a poster!

7 Likes

I want this coming soon to a theater near me!

5 Likes