The most offensive thing they ever did.

The Gypsy skin beach chair:

Bonus points if you can guess what the experiment was.

2 Likes

Those are just repurposed Gypsy sheddings. She is fundamentally serpentine and sheds lengths of tubing all the time. Joel is being crafty instead ejecting more trash into orbit.

Just don’t ask what he does with the dross from the bots’ load pans.

8 Likes

Welp, I’ve had enough internet for today.

2 Likes

Gamera vs Gyaos/Gaos, I believe!

Joel saying ‘hey, shut up’ during this sketch always causes me to laugh hysterically

5 Likes

Na-hoe, you are wronng, first ever time posting breath.

Carnac The Magnificent shall give you a clue: a rainbow, a puppy, and no Kenny.

2 Likes

well they were almost there, Barugon instead of Gyaos, so the second not the third Gamera movie.

2 Likes

Isn’t that the same thing as using your friend’s heartbreak of psoriasis as wallpaper?

Oh, no, there’s a run in my stocking! Good thing my baby has cradle cap.

Honey, I’m off to Spinalonga. Want me to pick you up some corn holders?

1 Like

Eh, you’re asking a guy with a genuine interest in anthropodermic books. I’m probably not the baseline you want to go with.

2 Likes

Also, while I can’t seem to find a photo from Gamera vs Zigra of it, I would argue turning Crow into a shish kebab is worse. :smiley:

1 Like

I used to work at a small library which had a rare books section, some of which were anthropodermically bound.

2 Likes

Wait a minute. Are you telling us that GPC’s old body was torn apart and crafted into a beach chair?!
… that’s messed up.

GPC’s Old Scary Body
1988 - 1990
Rest in spaghetti never forgetti.

3 Likes

Drat! So close!
I’ve been rewatching in chronological order & just got to Gamera vs Guiron, so shows how they already bleed together in my head :sweat_smile:

2 Likes