The Mystery Science Discourse 3000 Gallery of Regrettable Foods

The pizza reminded me of this pizza we got at a pub in Weymouth years ago. I swear it was made by someone who knew what a pizza was, but had never actually had one. Those are raw onions with bacon and sausages that had been cooked separately and cut up and put on the pizza after it had been cooked. It was just wrong.

2 Likes

Ahhh. I wondered why the fishies seemed so skinny. Wondered if maybe it was thin slices of tuna and I just couldn’t see, or something. Yeccch.

Look. Anchovies aren’t my thing, but I can understand how people, in general, might enjoy them, if they’re into that fishy/salty/oily thing. And prunes, despite their reputation, are just a particular kind of plum, dried. I like them okay. But why together on top of tomato sauce why why why aaaaAHHHHH

5 Likes

Back to knockoffs and imitators…

5 Likes

Garlic Picnic tells you everything you need to know about the greatness of this dressing.

3 Likes

But it’s got a pump! And look at those other fine flavors!

• Roqueforque (sic)
  • Mediterranean Breath
  • Nose Onions
3 Likes

Figgy Pudding SPAM is now out of stock at Walmart as well. There are scalpers aplenty on eBay, however.

I’m serious. Go look for yourselves.

3 Likes

Why does salad dressing need a hand pump?! It’s food…not soap!!

4 Likes

Pinterest has all kinds of interesting cocktails that you can mix. Some of them have…interesting names.

So who wants a taste?

2 Likes

If toilet water isn’t to your liking, how about a sip of hot dog water?

4 Likes

If I find a can I’ll sell it to you cheap!

3 Likes

At least it’s not prunes and senna pods.

2 Likes

I just saw this on Facebook, and now you have to see it too.

8 Likes

I hate you

8 Likes

Fair.

4 Likes

Also, none of the above?

2 Likes

Archie McPheeeeeewwww, No Way No How

4 Likes

Reminds me of a similarly-themed drink called a Tidy Bowl: Vodka and Blue Curacao in a shot glass, garnished with a couple raisins. :laughing:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I would try this!

4 Likes

I don’t know about the pumpkin pie in the chocolate part, but I’d be willing to give it a go…

1 Like