The Mystery Science Discourse 3000 Load Pan Bay

This is a (proposed) catch-all topic for all those forum topics that really don’t fit in anywhere else, yet the Moderators somehow can’t bear to delete when cleaning up the forums. Think of it as pot-luck à la Kingachrome!

3 Likes

merge central?

2 Likes

Creme de la Chrome, no?

2 Likes

I thought we covered this with the Random Thoughts thread…? Or is this for items that are double-plus random?

2 Likes

I think the suggestion is that instead of instituting a “threads that can’t be merged must be deleted” policy, those what be offensively unmergeable can instead be merged into hereabouts.

2 Likes

Exactly! One topic to dump them all (in) if they really don’t go anywhere else yet don’t merit outright deletion. If some organization is still desired, perhaps a Load Pan Bay sub topic in each major topic, e.g., this could be the “Off Topic Load Pan Bay.”

Really, this place didn’t appear to have a load pan bay, and what else are you going to keep in one? Alternatively, perhaps the “Off-Topic” main topic could be renamed to “The Load Pan Bay.”

1 Like

Kinda like a mish-mash sh!t-can er some sh!t like that there if you will?! :open_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

One topic to rule them all,
One topic to find them,
One topic to dump them all (in),
and in the darkness hide them.

3 Likes

This will become confusing fast

Topic 1
Reply to Topic 1
Topic 2
Reply to Topic 1

And so forth…

We have a dumping ground for random threads in the off-topic category. That’s good enough

2 Likes

Also, I just resurrected the all-drifting thread. Which I feel needs another chance.

1 Like

I thought that was part of the fun.

1 Like

:rofl: I suppose, if you like chaos

1 Like

What if you ARE chaos?

2 Likes

An agent of KAOS?

Call Maxwell Smart!

5 Likes

I demand The Cone of Silence!

4 Likes