The New Island of Misfit Toys

Adding to the invention exchange from Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, let’s come up with other ill-conceived products to join the EZ Bake Foundry and Mr. Mashed Potato Head. For the Babylon 5 fangirl on your list, I present Centauri Barbie and Ken (for those not familiar with Babylon 5 or need a refresher, in the episode “There All the Honor Lies”, it’s strongly implied that the dolls Centauri children play with are anatomically correct).

3 Likes

Johnathon Schaech’s Road House 2 board game!

3 Likes

How about the Alan Hale Jr. action figure? He sits down, he farts, he sits down again!

(Alan Hale action figure and Alan Hale’s gut sold separately)

5 Likes

The Rusting Abandoned Gas Station playset.

6 Likes

Comes included with Tetanus!

5 Likes

Jet powered swing set.

4 Likes

With real rust and the sharp, jagged edges kids love! Scary homeless guy action figure sold separately.

3 Likes

These days, too many youtubers traipsing around those places for homeless guys to get any sleep.

2 Likes

If anyone’s been at the MST3K Live show, there’s new candidates who’d fit but Moonrazor (the lion who ran the island) wouldn’t touch.
How about a Donald Trump action figure, who sues you if you don’t buy it?

2 Likes

Jim Henson’s Indonesian Shoe Factory Worker Babies

Not a “toy”, per se, but I think the Tragic Moments figurines would fit right in. (Side note: my favorite part of that invention exchange is Joel and the bots yelling at the Mads in disgust!)

3 Likes

You can always add the “Un-happy Meal” toys. Like the maze on the side of the box. "See if you help Kennedy make it past the grassy knoll and the Library "

4 Likes

The Crenshaw plushie. Not washable, machine or otherwise.

Hamlet: the action figure. I’ve always wanted an excuse to add multiple floors and courts to my house.

All ventriloquist dummies, possessed or not.

1 Like

Monopoly: Now With Real Foreclosure Forms!

1 Like