The Next Base...

Deep 13, Pearl’s Van, Castle Forrester, Moon 13, Moon 1. If we get season 14 (sorry, WHEN WE GET season 14), if they have a new base, what kind of locale should the Mads be stationed.

Since season 13 ends with time travel, maybe we get ambitious and they are stuck in the space between time and space: Running Time: 13!

Or underwater. Seems like they are due.

9 Likes

Post-Apocalyptic Mall of America!!

(Too obvious?)

11 Likes

Maybe they could be shrunk down to nano-scale… Nano-13? There’s lots of B-movie shenanigans to be had when people get shrunk.

Also, I kinda miss the nanites from the Mike era.

nanites

13 Likes

Sealab 2024

10 Likes

I’d suggest they locate it in the Bronx, but there’s a problem…

13 Likes

I like the underwater idea, but I’m hoping for either Joel’s hot fish shop, or a sylvan glen.

The glen was nice!

8 Likes

The year: 1991

The eclipse: Total

The base: HUGE AND BLOCKING THE SUN :scream:

7 Likes

I think it would be funny if next season is Moon 2 and they just work their way back up.

6 Likes

When Cinematic Titanic was getting started I wondered if they would be trapped underwater, but it turned out to be a different premise. Mst3k could easily adapt this, with an underwater SOL.

A Submarine of Love.

The hosts would still be trapped, but so close to home they could reach out and touch it. Except for the crushing weight of the depths.

9 Likes

giphy

7 Likes

Osseo might have a sylvan glen. Has anyone looked?

“Hi. Welcome to Robinson’s. We’re sorry we’re not Mike, but tonight IS All-You-Can-Eat Perch Night. Please don’t forget to tip the Jazz trio.”

4 Likes

Maybe they’ll all get trapped working in Menards.

4 Likes

Still too soon to do comedy about people trapped underwater in a submarine built by an unstable person.

EDIT: For us, I mean. Whatever people discuss in the privacy of their homes is no concern of mine.

8 Likes

Billionaires ruin everything. :confused:

10 Likes

You ain’t lyin’! Though I should pitch it taking place in a Money Bin before that gets ruined too.

10 Likes

Kinga seems like the type who would have a money bin. All of the coins would have her face on them, though.

9 Likes

Kinga Koins would make a great backer reward for S14

7 Likes

The 13th moon of Jupiter. They could move in with the Jupiter babes from New Atlantis.

4 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

I mean, Deep 13 must still be just sitting there.

8 Likes