The Next Kickstarter

With each exciting Project Update email, I’m amazed with the amount of progress Season 13 accumulates in the span of a few days. Before we know it, we’ll be watching new episodes.

Before we move onto season 14, can we detour and bring back Zalian Fletcher? I vow to be the first backer. And the first to say:

#MakeMoreOtherSpace
otherspace

7 Likes

Make more The TV Wheel.

5 Likes

#MakeMoreStaticalPlanets

4 Likes

YES! I don’t remember if it was ever intended to become a full feature film, but good heavens I wanted it to. Although, I haven’t seen it in more than 20 years, I do recall it was really good.

And since it had a young-ish Paul Feig in it, maybe make it a double feature with Other Space.

I have ALWAYS wanted to see this! I have wish they’d release it somewhere. Maybe that and TV Wheel good be extras found at the Gizmoplex? :wink:

2 Likes

A lot of puppets out of work these days.

TV Wheel was pretty brilliant.

4 Likes

I can’t find it anywhere. If I remember it correctly, it was on Joel’s website gizmonics.com (or something real close to it). I watched it a few times way back then, and it was pure gold.

1 Like

It felt like something of an innovative gamechanger. A pity that nothing came out of that TV Wheel pilot.

2 Likes