The Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things meeting is now in session.

Welcome, one and all. I am happy to report that since our last meeting I have successfully put no fewer than seven things on top of other things. Are there reports from other branches?

7 Likes

There are reports that others branches put NO FEWER than 22 things on top of other things.

This is no time for complacency!

1 Like

Gentlemen, I move that we dissolve the society. However, I regret to inform you that we are surrounded by film.

5 Likes

It IS a bit silly.

3 Likes

Yes, I suppose you’re right. Meeting adjourned forever.

4 Likes

This club needs a mascot:

8 Likes

I nominate Tiddles the Flying Cat!

2 Likes

Hey, gang. Sorry I’m late.

Here’s my contribution for this month.

What did I miss?

9 Likes

Well, you’ve won the prize! You’ll be getting your trophy as soon as we bronze your pony pile there. :laughing:

5 Likes

Move over, Applejack, Rarity is the strongest pony!

1 Like

Really?! I guess I won’t be needing this entry then… Throws it away

3 Likes

Daddy told you never to open THAT closet! [sounds of grown man weeping]

1 Like

@nschornhorst So I was going to Comic Book Guy you here and say “Um, actually that pony is ‘Starglitter Sprinklewishes,’” (or whatever it’s real name was) after finding out what pony that is on the bottom (as many of the blind bag ponies got made using the same mold), but I consulted with my local pony expert and it turns out that really IS Rarity, just her metallic variant.

Well played, good fellow. Well played…

3 Likes

The world record for stacking M&Ms!

That’s right — no less than five!

Yeah, I thought it’d be more, too, but apparently those things are simultaneously extremely smooth and slightly lumpy…

3 Likes

That seems like a record one could beat with a spare afternoon, so it must really be a lot harder than it looks.

4 Likes

Speaking of stacking stuff, did anyone else get into that thing where you fold your arm so that your elbow is sticking out and your hand is resting palm-upwards on your shoulder, and then you stack a bunch of coins on your elbow? The challenge is then to lash your hand out and catch the stack of coins from the air. I was really good at that, could regularly catch stacks of a dozen quarters or more.

4 Likes

I nominate SpaceX for membership in the Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things. I’m sure Mr. Musk can afford the dues.

Edit: first Starship stacking only lasted about an hour.

4 Likes

atc Thinker

2 Likes

Is it okay to put something on top by sliding something underneath?

3 Likes

THAT IS NOT PUTTING SOMETHING ON TOP OF ANOTHER THING!

I won’t have it!

6 Likes