The Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things meeting is now in session.

Oh, live a little, Squid. Anyway, we need this for a distraction while we wait for everyone to come back and restore the images which got munched previously. (By “we” I of course mean ME.)

2 Likes

Without the underneath, there is no on top of.

4 Likes

The Society for Putting Things Under Other Things meets the third Tuesday of every month in an abandoned Kenny Rogers Roasters somewhere in Kentucky, I think.

3 Likes

It’s not the Society of Putting Things Under Other Things!

3 Likes

I was merely suggesting a new technique. For those times when reaching the top of other things is impossible. Let’s compromise. Instead of sliding things underneath the other things, let’s slide the other things over top of things. A tall stack of things having which been placed atop each one another can itself become a thing which is placed on top of another thing.

4 Likes

accuse the hunchback of notre dame GIF

4 Likes

Outrageous! I won’t stand for it! Or sit, as the case may be.

“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

3 Likes

What is nothing?

— This Kid

2l6j2opng.png.png.png

4 Likes

Y’know, drugs are like nothing…

4 Likes

No, drugs are like that.

4 Likes

ristle ti rostle ti meow meow meow…

2 Likes

1 Like

I avoid such void thoughts. Also, The Noid.

4 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Those “this is your brain on drugs” commercials involve putting an egg on top of a frying pan. I submit them for consideration into the society.

4 Likes

The Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things is off to a banner start in 2022!

First, the world record for stacking eggs has now reached the mind numbing number of four! It was not reported whether the eggs were raw, soft-, or hard-boiled.

Second, the record for stacking M&Ms has been surpassed yet again, reaching the staggering number of six!

In other news, the fully-stacked Space Launch System is expected to be rolled out for its first full wet dress rehearsal some time in March, and SpaceX has stacked (and un-stacked) its Starship/Super Heavy configuration on its launch mount yet again (using the Chopsticks for Starship, no less!) in the past few weeks.

2 Likes

Huzzah!