The Unofficial The Unofficial OOPS! All Ram Chips™ Thread: Hallmark edition

The Hallmark Channel produces a lot of Christmas movies. So many that there is a genre of movie called Hallmark Christmas Movies. You know the type. If you hate those movies, then this is the place for you. Feel inspired to go watch one (Hallmark has them playing 24/7 this month.) and come back here to say a nice thing about it. Same rules as the original The Unofficial OOPS! All Ram Chips™ Thread thread apply.

You don’t have to hate this genre of movie, though. You just have to say a nice thing about one.

3 Likes

I’ll start:

A Christmas Cruise.

Instead of fretting about not having an aerial establishing shot of a cruise ship, they just used one of the Queen Mary. Despite that ship’s mooring position being ringed by a rocky berm:

Now that’s low budget movie making ingenuity if I ever saw it!

4 Likes

Not a particular film but a general observation. I love how you can watch any of these films for less than five minutes and know the entire plot. It’s easy viewing that you can dip in and out of, or even fall asleep and wake up to a different film and know you didn’t miss anything.

3 Likes

You may have cracked their popularity.

4 Likes

I would love to see one riffed

1 Like

Wasn’t Hallmark responsible for the Grumpy Cat Christmas Special? Well, the Ram Chip in that was Grumpy Cat. Still not enough to make me endure more than 10 minutes of the movie, but it’s the thought that counts, right?

2 Likes

You must endure the entire thing for the results to be valid. :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m out.

1 Like

But these RAM chips are very tasty.

2 Likes

I care not for validity. My whole life is testament to that. :laughing:

1 Like

Well, so far only one person gets a RAM chip. Nummy, tasty RAM chip. And, I choose to give it to Gypsy.

1 Like

It’s not a matter of their taste, sir.

True Story: Joe Bob Briggs used to run a mini-contest on “Drive In Theater” where he’d challenge people to watch a particularly dull second feature, send him a synopsis as proof, and he’d send a t-shirt back.

I tried soooo many times to get through them. Never got the t-shirt.

1 Like

They also have a silky texture and make you look cool.

2 Likes

SOLD! Let’s see Crashing Through The Snow…uh…Christmas She WroteThe Nine Kittens of Christmas

Wait, how cool are we talking here?

1 Like

Oh, like, soo coool.

1 Like

I’ll be watching The Christmas That Really Kicked Ass myself.

1 Like

Uh, oh, wow, uh…okay, Christmas CEOA Very Merry BridesmaidA Dickens of a Holiday!

:sweat:

Maybe I’m looking at this wrong. Ooh, Sister Swap sounds saucy! And it’s a series! Like Time For Them To Come Home For Christmas sounds vaguely threatening…survival horror? And, uh, it’s also a series? OK, here we go, Fallen Angel…definitely horror.

Wait, I have no way to watch these. I think I’m saved.

1 Like

So many bah hum bugs not eating any RAM chips this year.
:sob:

3 Likes

We watched love hard which is Netflix but we don’t have the hallmark channel in the uk that I know of and I liked the updated version of baby it’s cold outside.

2 Likes

'Cuz I filled up on bread and cheese. :yum:

1 Like