The wonderful world of video fluid

It occurred to me that Jonah has hacked the video fluid before and created a text crawl. Does that mean Jonah is “broadcasting” down to the Kingadome via some intricate series of tubes and plumbing and not via traditional A/V gear?

Do visitors to the Gizmoplex listen to the audio over speakers, or are the audio tracks sold as beverages at the snack bar and the audience has to hold their mouth open the whole time they’re watching the movie to hear it?

Remember when the bone heads spilled some of the Wizards of the Lost Kingdom fluid and the guy in the hazmat suit looked into the bucket and could describe what was going on? That means you can decode the images in video fluid without a machine…it’s more like film than a digital storage medium. So what happens if you hit someone with a video fluid water balloon?

Does the Gizmoplex not have freeze-frame or frame-by-frame advance because they can’t cool the fluid enough to freeze it?

If you aerosolize video fluid or sublimate it into a gas, does it become that hazy mist that wafts across the screen during flashbacks?

Given that the experiments are stored in huge tanks, how much video can you fit in a soda can? Is it a coincidence that super short-form video content started proliferating across the internet around the same time Kinga publicly revealed video fluid? Are Tik-Toks and the like just Jell-O shots of video fluid?

Can you make Jell-O with video fluid? Can you bake with it?

If you use video fluid to make instant pancakes from a box mix, do the pancakes form shapes from the movie when you pour the batter into the pan?

If I used video fluid as the liquid base to suspend pigments in, could I paint a still from a movie?

I guess what I’m saying is:

Video fluid: wait, what?

9 Likes

Not advised (it contains NutraSweet®).

You might be thinking of Spacom.

5 Likes

Yes, the former, yes, the balloon bursts, no, kind of, 8-24 oz, yes, no, yes, yes, no, probably, and you’re welcome.

3 Likes

You seem to be wondering about a lot of science facts. I think you should really just relax.

10 Likes

:sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

My answer to all of these questions is Zima.

3 Likes

Gosh darn it to heck, Kinga! Couldn’t you have used Splenda®, or even saccharine? No wonder my levels of gastric distress have been so bad after watching your experiments — I can’t digest NutraSweet®! It was never this bad back in your father’s day, or even your grandmother’s!

2 Likes

“WHO DO YOU WORK FOR, MAN?!?!”

2 Likes

mst3k307wantananswer

QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS

I WANT ANSWERS, ANSWERS, ANSWERS!

9 Likes

The more I think about it, the more I want to see a host segment where they’re having a party and doing shots of video fluid.

5 Likes

Yhea I know i’m a bit late but who at this party ordered the five large Torgo’s Meat Lovers pizzas and breadsticks with sides of the Manos VF infused Ranch dipping sauce?

6 Likes

Hmmm. Must be Torgo’s house dressing because most places serve the Ranch that’s infused with the video fluid from Junior Rodeo Daredevils. Has more of a kick to it.

4 Likes

It’s still not bold.

:bulb:

Idea! Cowboy Mike’s Own Original Red Hot Ricochet Barbecue Video Fluid! It’s Extra-Extra-Bold!

Just don’t expect me to try it. The whole NutraSweet® thing, y’know? :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Huh.

I think I’m going to posit a fan theory that video fluid is a liquid that plays audio and video when it’s activated in some way, and that all of the screens in the series that display video fluid – like the God Monitor, or even the Mystery Science Theater itself – are just tanks that have had some amount of Kingachrome pumped into them.

That would explain why the movies that get flushed to the SOL come in such huge tanks – think how much it would take to fill a screen that size – but the finished experiment canisters are so small – much less fluid to fill a home television.

And that’s why Ardy can just look into his wetvac and see scenes from the movie playing out.

1 Like

Can’t be any worse than the Manos: Ham of Fate Reuben with extra zesty sEcReT sAuCe.

2 Likes

The Master would approve… such bountiful flavor…

3 Likes

There’s n-n-nothing to fear, ma’am… the w-will of Manos shall be served with your choice of s-s-salad or onion r-rings.

3 Likes

That’s not actually ranch dipping sauce.

3 Likes

mst3k424gag

5 Likes