The Wordle Thread: SPACE? MOVIE? ROBOT?

Wordle 390 3/6

Thursday

:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

TEARY, LOVER, solution

Aw nuts.

1 Like

Wordle 391 5/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

BACON, GUIDE, HEDGE, LEDGE, solution. The end there! Come on. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Good thing I’m a good guesser! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I got a surprisingly lucky result after a rough start!

Wordle 391 3/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:

I’ve always wondered why some people’s Wordle graphics have black squares instead of grey. If it’s not because you’re in hard mode, maybe it’s because you’re in dark mode? Or you’re on a phone instead of a laptop?

3 Likes

I’m in dark mode on a phone.

3 Likes

Are you giving me the finger?

1 Like

Tangentially…
screenshot of the New York Times Spelling Bee showing Bollocked

Not in word list MY ASS

3 Likes

yeah, Spelling Bee does not like British words. Stupid Spelling Bee

3 Likes

I’m less of a good guesser…

Wordle 391 X/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:

(Yes, I intentionally removed the correct last letter in guess 5)

3 Likes

Wordle 392 3/6

:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Wordle 392 2/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square:

Not bad.

2 Likes

Two day losing streak…

Wordle 392 X/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

Wordle 392 4/6

:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square:

Par for the course.

2 Likes

I’m just this side of calling BS on 392’s classifying this as a word.

1 Like

I was seriously concerned that the missing letter might be “F” when I got this…

3 Likes

It was a bit of a stretch.

(And I never remember to use that share thingy when I play. If we’re going to post pictures, I need to start remembering to do that. :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Are you talking about the solution? It’s a completely ordinary word, it means spacious. Or maybe I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying.

2 Likes

You’re not misunderstanding me; I just think as words go, it’s sort of cromulent.

2 Likes

If you go back to the Wordle page the same day on the same browser the Stats popup will come up and you can click the Share button. Or you can click the stats icon to bring it up:

Wordle 392 5/6

:white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square:

:sweat:

2 Likes

But cromulent means valid! You got me all mixed up inside. Aquarius, you’re tearing me apahhhht!

2 Likes