There is a new episode of MST3K this week.

Spoiler. Can’t figure out how to do the blur function. Oh Wait, I figured it out.

They’re using the tunnel countdown from the old shows. But not the old robots voices. Wait, they changed Tom’s voice.

I think Joel is gonna do well on this. Just saw the opening sequence, not the main part yet.
Is anyone gonna start a Demon Squid Thread? Might do it later.

No spoilers please, waiting for the premiere tomorrow night!!

1 Like

I’m excited to see this film! I’m so impressed by people who have a vision and make it happen - huzzah to all the creators out there! The make-up looks amazing in the trailers, I need to figure out how to get my kids to bed early to avoid terrifying them. :imp:

2 Likes

On another note, I am 100% in favor of a Demon Squid movie.

I’m gonna have to try rebooting my computer this evening before the episode and clear out the memory cache. Hopefully that will keep Windows from seizing up.

3 Likes

Me too. They should make one.

Wait! They should make a good Demon Squid movie. We don’t need another SyFy Channel crapfest.

1 Like

Cthulhu raises his hand…

2 Likes

I could not resist watching the opening host segment before the official premiere. I hope this isn’t a spoiler, but… JOEL IS BACK!

1 Like

WHAT?! They kept that quiet all this time? Who are they, Kevin Feige?

1 Like

Really?!? It’s been so long! I loved Joel …

… right until he hooked up with Maggie. Ruined the whole thing.

6 Likes

Wait, even it it stars Debbie Gibson and Tiffany?

1 Like

No, that’s when they SHOULD make that version.

Then we do the Hollywood $100 Million version starring Keanu Reeves, Olivia Wilde, and Bryce Dallas Howard.

1 Like

I vehemently disagree. We need ALL the syfy crapfests. MOAR.

2 Likes

You’re mad! Mad, I say!

3 Likes

Well, yes, obviously. This was never a question.

5 Likes

ren and stimpy nicksplat GIF

5 Likes

Oh, I forgot I said it like that.

1 Like

Ah, my beloved ice cream bar…

1 Like