There is a new episode of MST3K this week.

Your Friday night sounds great!

Saturday morning though… :grimacing: :shark: :poop:

5 Likes

so stoked be able to share it with friends in the same room AND in the forums

mst3k helps make times more good :man_zombie:

6 Likes

didnt one of the Mads dress up as the Gorton’s Fisherman once?
fish-sticks, eh?!

6 Likes

You still have those? I don’t think I’ve seen a Long John Silver around here in twenty years.

5 Likes

We do. Ours is a combo Long John Silver’s/A&W (Another restaurant you don’t see often) and it does very well here. Probably because we’re a desert state and most other seafood restaurants are prohibitively expensive.

6 Likes

Please enjoy some crispies on my behalf.

8 Likes

There’s one about 2 miles from me. I haven’t been in years, but I admit every so often I get a hankering for their fried clams.

3 Likes

You should try the steamed hams.

6 Likes

I prefer to get my steamed hams from Five Guys. They steam a fine ham.

6 Likes

perfectstrangersdanceofjoy

NOW WE DO THE NEW EPISODE DANCE OF JOY

12 Likes

Trying to talk the family into doing shrimp?

But so close after lent, the idea may not be as well received as if it were a week from now?

(This would be a lazy version? Take frozen pre-cooked/peeled/deveined extra large shrimp and reheat them in a steamer. Serve with stir-fry veggies, small salad, and maybe Kifli if I make some tonight? The Kifli would take away some of the lazy part but?)

3 Likes

oh, i dunno…

6 Likes

Yeah I’m in the Denver area, I think the last one closed here sometime in the late 1990s.

Those were always the best part!

I always liked their chicken tenders. Surprisingly good chicken. And they gave lots of those crispies. :smiley:

5 Likes

There is a new episode of MST3K tonight (for backers).

6 Likes

I love Crow’s voice. Very 90s cartoons, in the best way and its unique in a way I love.

7 Likes

There is a new episode of MST3K this week. #SeeYouInTheGizmoplex!

tumblr_oqxdp5PCeQ1tdhimpo1_400

13 Likes

This week too! Eeeeep!

Also, we did a community viewing of Pod People last week - going to try and do one every other week so we can keep getting a little MST3K even on the off weeks. Everyone is welcome, join us!

ETA: Not watching Pod People every other week, to be clear. We’re Vault Pickin’ every other week. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

This is going to be a torturous episode, isn’t it???

Has it been confirmed who’s hosting? IIRC, Jonah’s team wrote the episode, but Emily noticeably cringed every time Munchie was mentioned during the Thanksgiving marathon, which suggests she is well aquatinted with the movie.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I suspect this is going to be one of my all-time favorites. I just looooove kid-movie train-wrecks. It gives the riffers so much to work with.

MY MST3K KIDDY MOVIE PLAYLIST

Merlin’s Magical Shop of Wonders
Mac and Me
Jack Frost
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians
Santa Claus
The Christmas that Almost Wasn’t
Like 30% of Pod People

Bonus Rifftrax additions:
Rollergator
To Catch a Yeti
The Little Unicorn