This dumb cat on my chest.

I did a stint years ago at a sporting goods store. Tent manufacturers would send us a mini version of their tent for display. The manager was just going to toss the old ones! So I asked if I could have them and was told yes.

I sold them on Ebay but, just maybe, you could find them at a local sports store and ask nicely for one?

That’s my suggestion today for the continuing happiness of cats. :joy_cat:

5 Likes

These two are helping me watch the epic battle between Santa and Pitch.

11 Likes

I think he got stuck mid la.

11 Likes

Valentina enjoying the morning sun

10 Likes

On Saturday I adopted a VERY shy and skittish cat from the animal shelter.

I’ve been working with her hours every day, and today was her first day out of the spare room into the living room. I think she’s starting to feel at home.

18 Likes

That cat is a Sales Wizard.

15 Likes

Silly cat has taken to crying and complaining every morning until the sun hits her window.

Like she thinks I can do something about that.

9 Likes

After I was away for a couple of days, Nola is making sure I don’t go away anytime soon!

13 Likes

The boy cat found the freshly laundered blankets I left on the bed this afternoon.

14 Likes

Bodega cat in training.

12 Likes

Thirteen years ago this week she got her forever home and her name, Valentina.

14 Likes

She is Vengeance

She is the Night…

19 Likes

10 Likes

Cat visits Starbucks for the first time and has a good time there - Mykittenhouse

Meredith, a kitten, got a trip to Starbucks and loved it…even with a face full of whipped cream!

6 Likes

Nola is checking out the local Tommy

Spring is in the air!

10 Likes

Didn’t this same thing happen to TV’s Frank when he got too close to the Umbilicus? Tsk!

1 Like

A follow-up: that did happen! A local news station even has clips of that kitten enjoying the whipped cream!

4 Likes

11 Likes

FB_IMG_1680388636219

12 Likes

I hope they turned off the power first. :grimacing: Or they’ll have to deal with Safety Woman beaming in.

This looks like a Minimalist Mewseum installation, but it’s two of our vacationing neighbors’ cats just waiting on us to dish out the food:

9 Likes