This dumb cat on my chest.

More cats eating spaghetti!

9 Likes

Susie begging for a belly rub. Ain’t she cute?

9 Likes

Another deep flashback to a young El Sid. He really wants to go out. I need a real career so he can finally have the gold-plated silk-curtained catio that every one of them deserves:

4 Likes

Sadly, I no longer have a dumb cat on my chest. My old buddy Wolfgang died of old age a few days ago. Rest in peace, old softy.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that. hugs

4 Likes

My poor Nola managed to scratch her eye somehow. So today is day 6 in the cone of sadness. She is so good about it and tolerates the drops 3 times a day.
When she gets the cone off I’m taking her out for ice cream!

11 Likes

I am so sorry to hear this. Much hugs to you! :broken_heart:

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Same for Kate Beckinsale since her cat, Clive, passed away this week. Just saw it on her IG feed. I still have my box of my late cat’s ashes and miss her.

3 Likes

FyoKXCwXwAMzK1D

This bodega cat takes a pet like it’s nothing. :slight_smile: :smiley: :hugs:

8 Likes

If anyone needs some early 20th Century lolcats for a future project, I can help:

Bonnard_test

[“Les Dejeuner des Chats (1906)” - Pierre Bonnard (1867-1947) ]

6 Likes

The Lord of Caffeine!

9 Likes

They have catpurrchino on the menu!

4 Likes

This kitty needs a visit to the groomer.

6 Likes

I live in a farm state (North Dakota) and next to another one (Minnesota). We went to visit some friends of mine who were at stables; my attention was not on the horses but on the barn cats.

IMG_20230812_144703427

IMG_20230812_144918036_HDR

These cats were VERY friendly as they rubbed against my legs and wanted petting. I spent most of my visit scratching these cats on the head and petting them a lot. They look well groomed with neat fur coats, despite all the dirt and flies everywhere.

16 Likes

What beauties!

5 Likes

I love that Tiny Kittens in B.C. has taken on the Herculean task of TNR-ing an entire farm’s worth of barncats. The colony is called “The Bramble” and when it got to be hundreds of cats big, the owners realized they needed help, and now they have it.

https://tinykittens.com/bramble

5 Likes

That was an issue at those stables; the barn cats were having too many kittens so a collection was taken to spay & neuter all the cats. Now they have just three of them.

4 Likes

L.A. Kitten Rescue had a room at the Midsummer Scream convention in Long Beach where a few people at a time could go play with adoptable kittens. It was hard to resist the temptation to stuff a couple in my pockets to take home. I did give them a donation when I got home. :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Blep

14 Likes

Here’s the pair

16 Likes