This dumb cat on my chest.

I love the look on that cat’s face. He didn’t want to go to work, but dammit he’s going to knead that dough

3 Likes

Seems you have discovered a special Discourse technique. What it’s good for, the scientists are still researching.

5 Likes

Just snapped this. He still thinks it’s his son <_<

12 Likes

Our gentlemen got haircuts recently.

I think they’re plotting revenge.

17 Likes

That last pic.

Also, how do you get a cat to hold still for a haircut? I have to full body pin mine just to cut his claws

3 Likes

My wife raised two of them from this size:

…and rescued the third during a brutal winter storm, so she can do whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

I, on the other hand, have to apologize to the grey one if I need to walk past him in the hallway or he’ll yell at my ankles.

19 Likes

The shorter answer is I have absolutely no idea. They do not like the haircuts, but they’ll let her do whatever she wants to them.

3 Likes

I wish my big cat would let me walk him, but every time I try he just presses himself flat in the grass and starts huffing and chewing on it.

4 Likes

That’s magical. Brutus decided we were BFFs way before I agreed, but that just means he pulls his punches and doesnt leave me a broken wreck if i, say, try to infringe on his space

4 Likes

Start with clothes! Cats seem to melt if a harness or leash is applied directly

4 Likes

We fully love and support single fathers!! :clap::raised_hands:

4 Likes

That kinda makes sense. I don’t like walking around the neighborhood naked either…

3 Likes

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods. They have never forgotten this.

I just had to put that out there!

6 Likes

I think I can see the problem. Theres your wife holding up a kitten lovingly and here I am displaying the trophy my cat found in a ditch :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

16 Likes

He’s serving his country and his country loves him :heart:

5 Likes

That cat saved my uncle’s life at Khe Sanh.

7 Likes

And as you can see in later pictures, the vet fixed his eye and ruined my pirate kitten fantasy

3 Likes

kittenbeer1
kittenbeer2

18 Likes

I swear to god that cat better have passed inspection. Hes the only one not goofing off

3 Likes