This dumb cat on my chest.

Bob Ross: Ambient Artist.

7 Likes

More dads who said “we can’t keep the cat” - honestly, how can you NOT like cats?

24 Inflexible Dads Who “Didn’t Want The Damn Cat In The House” (justsomething.co)

12 Likes

:notes: “Fine fat Daddy [or Mama], I don’t wan’cha’ to reduce.
Don’cha know if you’re well and happy, It ain’t no use…”
:notes:

3 Likes

Some people really like spoiling their cats. I wonder who goes through all the trouble to make a bedroom for a cat!

10 Likes

I’m a bit late to the splashy cats conversation, but ours do that all the time.

Solved it by using a very small aquarium filter and a cheap plastic tub and a plastic spoon rest from the dollar store and making this:

Works great and the spoon rest makes it flow quietly.

Ugh, I need to clean that baseboard.

5 Likes

My buddy Oliver Wendell Phelps (namesake of that famous TV pig lawyer) rubbing noses.

11 Likes

How’s my profile pic?

5 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Cut from the same cloth

Edit: he now tries to muscle out of the apartment door because he knows the neighbors have tiny dogs and he Wants. Their. Blood.

9 Likes

Newton was just yawning. Your cat looks legit vicious! :laughing:

6 Likes

His son is a lover, though

12 Likes

i like this MST3K reboot

4 Likes

That’ll happen when you give a cat a waistcoat. They get all high and mighty and start thinking they’re 16th century vampires.

4 Likes

I guess he wants to be let out to join me for a fourth time.

12 Likes

This is Smokey. Technically he’s not mine (I live with friends) but he’s the most convenient one to fill my cat-related duties.

17 Likes

The senior yearbook photo

13 Likes

I laugh a lot about that cat. He’s really… mean, i guess? Territorial? He basically decided we were best friends and started leaving dead things (animal bingo) on or around my car until he made it inside. That look on his face is pure smug - he loves clothes. He domesticated himself, I swear

7 Likes

“This sweater demeans us both.”

3 Likes

We totally call it “Doin’ The Shrimp” when our cat sleeps like this.

2 Likes