THIS FRIDAY, Rifftrax Goes to the Gizmoplex! Submit your questions for the live post-show now! [Instructions in first post]

I agree and apparently I have topic name editing powers but I’m afraid to touch Lesley’s title :cold_sweat: :grimacing: :flushed:

2 Likes

just bumping this for the people who haven’t seen it. If you put a question here, go make a separate post for it in the Livestream Q&A category.

2 Likes

Let’s see if that helps a little.

3 Likes

Next season should have a full on crossover episode. I think that might be the only way we can trick Mike Nelson into returning to the SOL.

For those who can’t relax, am in-universe explanation for Kevin and Bill is that they are meat puppets used by Mike’s Crow and Servo to blend in on Earth since they escaped the SOL. Boom, boom, boom. Easy peasy.

Where do I sign, Mistah Producer?

Brain Guy spent so much time in the company of humans (well, a human) he de-evolved into one and gained a corporeal form.
Professor Bobo spent so much time in the company of humans (well, a human) he evolved into a human that evolved from an ape that evolved from a human.
(I know that’s not how evolution works, but goshdarnit it should, at least for dramatic and/or comedic purposes).

4 Likes

24 hours until the Rifftrax Goes to the Gizmoplex live event!

I’m so hyped for this! :smiley:

4 Likes

While I cannot attend due to the conflict I’ve already mentioned, I do want to say that I visited a friend today who offered me a drink of water, and she served it in the MST3K moon mug that was an award from the earlier Kickstarter! You know, every time I think “I can’t possibly love this person more” she goes and does something like this.

5 Likes

Both of those riffs are currently available on Rifftrax’s YouTube channel for free!

I wouldn’t be totally surprised if the feature has some kind of MST3k connection (either it’s a movie originally riffed on MST or it has some connection to a movie riffed on MST).

1 Like

Super excited for the Gizmoplex streaming live tonight! This should be a lot of fun.

4 Likes

I am so excited for this. We always watch a Rifftrax or MST3K episode a day, so this is going to be it for our Friday and it’s a mashup!

4 Likes

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!

3 Likes

I’d love to hit the supermarket and grab some of those legendary Utz™ snacks for this historic occasion. Problem is: even if I could eat my way to bottom of a 5-gallon barrel, I really shouldn’t. Maybe I’ll compromise and get a small bag of those Yuppie snacks that are basically dried cheese curds. They’re pretty good, even if super-overpriced.

P.S. - Insider’s big reveal for the show:

RT gets its own version of White Dot and of course it’s a giant Utz™ cheese ball.

4 Likes

So this is a new short beyond the ones we were promised for season 13?

It’s a Rifftrax short.

4 Likes

Yay, Rifftrax in the Gizmoplex, what I nice birthday present.

4 Likes

Can’t wait! I wonder what film it will be?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Christmas GIF

2 Likes

I’m pretty excited - as it happens, I’ve never seen this one!

4 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Happiest of birthdays to ya, @MartyS!

3 Likes

You are in for A TREAT. I love this one.

4 Likes