This has nothing to do with Santo, but what’s your favorite riff from Cry Wilderness?

This has nothing to do with Santo, but what’s your favorite riff from Cry Wilderness?

3 Likes

Bang!

3 Likes

Bang!

4 Likes

Bang!

3 Likes

I sense a theme developing.

4 Likes

I don’t recall a David Duchovny riff. But I feel like the evil bounty hunter kinda’ looked like him. So if that riff did exist it’d likely be my fave.

2 Likes

I’m a big fan of “hence the exhibit”

2 Likes

“but watch out for the picture of the three legged bear, it casts no reflection and I think it might be cursed”

Absolutely broke me the first time I heard it, like, I had to pause the episode for 5 minutes to get the laughs out of my system

Also “a nerdy branch who got beat up at school” is brilliant every time

4 Likes

“Like I said, I’m not high but my dog is and I am.”

9 Likes

The most wonderful thing about Tiggers, is NOTHING. WE’RE TIGERS. WE MAUL PEOPLE.

5 Likes

“Hey guys! I want to go to Hollywood too!”

1 Like

Serious answer?

Servo: “Son, this may be the head injury talking, but I submarine lightbulb.”

I remember laughing very, very loudly the first time I watched this via Netflix.

11 Likes

Homo erectus Galifianakis.

5 Likes

WILDERNESS!

I have yell that every time anyone mentions the name of this episode.

9 Likes

See above haha
What’s your favorite riff from Cry Wilderness?

2 Likes

I wanna go to Hollywood too!

1 Like

Hey, Mods. Can we get some HOT MERGING ACTION here?

4 Likes

Bang!

2 Likes

Go back to bed, Draco!
I got out of my Dame Edna drag for this?!

“Some poor hipster will never read the liner notes of a Tame Impala record again.” and “Oh he needs corrective shoes, hmm.” and “That’s right kid, hug him right at the butt of the loaded shotgun.”

Oh and “Maybe I spent too much time in college and not enough time in the forest, but tHiS doESn’T LoOk liKE the bUs sTAtiON.”

Actually it’s more like which lines aren’t my favorite :laughing:

2 Likes