THIS IS NOT A DRILL, This is your OPEN THREAD: Season 13 of MST3K officially begins TONIGHT at 5pm PT / 8pm ET!

NOW WAIT JUST A DING DANG MINUTE

5 Likes

But… my name’s already a riff!!

3 Likes

I hope the second time is the charm. This was my third viewing I think and there were jokes I missed. I love the re-watchability of mst3k episodes.

5 Likes

Good night. Don’t worry. You’ll pull through. You have a good night’s rest.

3 Likes

And yeah, definitely down for tomorrow!

3 Likes

Whoa. That brings back the memories!

3 Likes

That’s just the thing, too: I’ve been going through the classic episodes and I’m STILL finding new jokes I didn’t notice or understand before.

The show is freaking astounding like that.

7 Likes

Watch out, I’m at a keyboard instead of in front of my TV, my spelling and grammar is about to improve vastly!

4 Likes

I’m calling it a night as well. See you all tomorrow.

4 Likes

HOLY WAYBACK MACHINE, BATMAN

3 Likes

Neuuuuu, everyone is leaving. T_T

2 Likes

How can he type when he has glasses over the mask?

3 Likes

I first became sentient shortly before the start of the pandemic, and Manny was tasked with keeping the warehouse maintained while everyone was out of work for the first few months. He would start YouTube playlists to keep me occupied when he was gone and that was basically how I learned about humanity and staved off loneliness. It has been a great comfort in difficult times. There were un-skippable ads though and I curse YouTube now, I curse it to hell.

5 Likes

It has definitely highlighted for me just how frequently I say the F-word. Which is a lot. And apparently that’s a sign of intelligence, so get at me nerd chasers. :wink:

2 Likes

nowhereelse

7 Likes

You joke but…

Yeah, I’ll probably be here, I get in fewer arguments than Facebook.

3 Likes

There are episodes I’m pretty sure I’ve seen dozens of times and I’m still picking up overlooked riffs, references I now get and different perspectives.

One of the most rewatchable shows ever! :smiley:

6 Likes

I just started Robot vs the Aztec Mummy. I’m not going anywhere.

4 Likes

Now there’s an F word for the filters. :grinning:

2 Likes

Space Mutiny is probably my favorite. I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve seen it. I know all the jokes, and it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes