THIS IS NOT A DRILL, This is your OPEN THREAD: Season 13 of MST3K officially begins TONIGHT at 5pm PT / 8pm ET!

Perkins or Friendly’s :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Replying to my own comment for this, I’m resharing seeing my name inside the Gizmoplex after hearing that we made an impact during the soft launch. I still saying I’m touched by them saying that on the aftershow, AND now the fact knowing I’m in a set piece thats actually in the show I’ve watched since I was ten…it’s wild y’all!

8 Likes

Is there a “show us things you’ve cooked” thread somewhere already? Because I do love to take photos of my food.

3 Likes

mst3k1007johnny

[sighs] … ONION…

3 Likes

Isn’t onion a required part of a patty melt??

4 Likes

Here it is :+1:

4 Likes

I had to use an alias for that unfortunately. You wouldn’t believe how difficult it is for a forklift to contribute to a kickstarter. My backer’s plaque is in my heart, what/wherever that is. Kudos to you though, and to us all. Also congrats to me for expanding my vocabulary and use of punctuation. These forums have been a huge help!

6 Likes

It’s as they say - “more Cambots, less spambots”.

By “they”, I mean…

…hey, look over there! :man_running: :man_running: :man_running:

2 Likes

Either one would do nicely, though what I really want is a New York style 24-hour Greek-run diner. The kind where the menu is eight pages long and you can get waffles and chicken parm at 3am.

5 Likes

We had a few places here which came close to that. Most of them have gone the way of the dinos now, though. :cry:

Of course, I was just saying to MR_Potroast this morning that if I tried to put away one of those huge and incredible N.Y. Greek diner breakfasts today, I’d probably die within ten minutes of putting down my fork. Like that trucker who won the eat-a-whole-steer contest on The Simpsons.

1 Like

So… What you’re saying is… Worth it.

2 Likes

“But I want to LIVE! Live and laugh and LOVE!!”

2 Likes

In episode 2 of season 1, Robot vs. the Aztec Mummy, the king of the Demon Dogs said they were destined to bury the Satellite of Love on the dark side of the moon, and now the Gizmoplex is located there. Coincidence? I think not.

2 Likes

Is the replay of the after show from tonight available for those of us who had to miss it? I couldn’t find it in the Gizmoplex.

3 Likes

Do you want me to grab some screenshots to show you where to go for tomorrow night’s show? I totally don’t mind at all. :slight_smile: <3

3 Likes

So you’ve heard of “the phrase that pays”, right? Well, this is the load that pays.

2 Likes

Alright @Seth, @perfectfaceforradio, and anyone else who missed it and is having trouble with watching, here’s two ways to get to the show! :smiley:

Option A: Using the “My Videos” link

1. Click “My Videos” in the navigation menu at the top of the page

(Enhance)

2. Click the “View Product” button

3. Scroll to the movie! :popcorn:

Option 1: The Virtual Theater

1. Click “Virtual Theater (BETA)” in the navigation menu at the top of the page

(Enhance, Part 2)

2. You might get this screen (but with your name)

3. If so, just hold shift while refreshing and you’ll get to the theater

4. Head in the front doors

5. Into the main lobby

6. Then downstairs twice, all the way down to the screening bunker

7. Go into the bunker

8. And search the movie!

8 Likes

33 minutes is not a bad time for making an SOP for this. I deserve the last half of this box of Milkduds as a reward, right? Right.

6 Likes

Ah, yes, I remember “Pale Blue Dot”! Truly my favorite Velvet Underground song.

1 Like

Well?

we’re waiting  GIF

:wink:

1 Like