This Odd House

Own your own FantaSuites!

5 Likes

I’m going to have to go back and look at that listing again later. It appears someone dosed me with a bunch of LSD when I wasn’t paying attention.

5 Likes

Crap, my cult needs 23 bedrooms. It does have the pizazz we’ve been looking for!

4 Likes

So Billy Joel’s movin’ out…

4 Likes

Railing kill!

4 Likes

Damn… did he own the whole island?

2 Likes

Why did they take a picture of the fusebox?

3 Likes

To show it’s well labeled?

3 Likes

I’ll take it!

(but that pergola has GOT to go!)

3 Likes

This just bothers me so much. The other side by the front door has a step down, so the railing is not for safety. It’s just for blocking good flow. :confounded:

3 Likes

Maybe it was installed to keep out a pet?

1 Like

Any pet that’s big enough not to fit through, under or around that railing is big enough to jump over it.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I barely escaped a psycho killer in that house, so maybe it’s to show you can plunge the entire place into darkness and make people stumble into those stupid railings?

3 Likes

It would stop my dog. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s not on an island, it just has a particularly wide and deep moat.

1 Like

The Brady Bunch house is also for sale, if you ever wanted to live in a sitcom…

3 Likes

Wow… they filmed the interiors in that house, too?

1 Like

Nah. Soundstage. The house apparently got an interior remodel to look like those sets sometime later.

3 Likes

The house was purchased several years back by HGTV for the purposes of making a series out of remodeling it to look like the house on the show. Seems like the surviving cast also wanted to buy it at that point but were outbid, but I may be incorrect on that.

2 Likes

I’m holding out for the house from The Day Time Ended. Need somewhere to put my giant macrame.

5 Likes