This Odd House

It’s centered between the two windows if you look at the other pictures.

The microwave is above the stove. Presumably the area nearby would be the dining room area. The ceiling wood looks pretty cool, actually. Also, I can now see that the color of the alternating walls is more blue. Though still too dark for me. Our kitchen walls are bright yellow. Bearing in mind that where I live, the sun hides seven or eight months out of the year.

Finally! Drop ceiling with wood panelling and linoleum!

6 Likes

(Hi, I just subscribed to this thread and will be closing on a house in about 3 weeks; I love it here already.)

6 Likes

Never hire Kane Pixels as your decorator.

2 Likes

This is reminding me of that old-school screensaver where you drift around a maze-like hallway.

4 Likes

Gee, we have 500 square feet down here… should we put in any power outlets? Naaah

7 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve played DOOM.

7 Likes

I am now having an existential crisis over what is Inside and what is Outside

10 Likes

Sooo many hiding places!

5 Likes

Yum!!!

BTW, I’m bored and the Braves lost today

3 Likes

If you’re gonna hoard, do it right!

6 Likes

Hey, it’s the basement of my mom’s church!!

8 Likes

Frankenstein’s Monster wishes he had this track lighting

4 Likes

Someone call the county historic preservation society!

5 Likes

That’s a lot more than I want to spend on a murder shack in Florida. Or anything in Florida.

5 Likes

But it boasts a remarkable curb appeal!

4 Likes

Weeeell. I could use my own private hunting camp or a place for my mobile home.

2 Likes

I feel for the real estate agent who’s trying really hard to earn their commission here. I mean, they set foot inside. And climbed up the loft. And didn’t jump off the unprotected ledge because the offset window made them twitch. Not to mention the variety of wall angles.

3 Likes

Why do I get the feeling that the person who used to live there spent a lot of time screeching about “no gummint can tell me what to do!”?

3 Likes

They also got much closer to that mattress.

2 Likes