Tim Ryder : Grand Emperor of Baritone Appreciation thread

Any other cast and crew wanting to feel the love, send 'em over. We’re pretty good at appreciating.
Parks And Recreation Brush Shoulders GIF

10 Likes

Tim Ryder is an infinitely cool breed of cat.

Although I was only able to catch one MST3K Live show, the Great Cheesy Movie Circus Tour, I consider myself cosmically lucky to have attended that. And Tim wrote for/directed that, and in doing so, he crafted one hell of an experience that I’m truly grateful to have had.

Plus you have all the other great work he’s done in MST3K and his participation in past livestreams, as well as his presence here, which is appreciated.

Cheers, man!

10 Likes

Dude, Tim is the nicest person ever, 'nuff said.

But beyond the 'nuff, Tim’s also super funny and plays the saxamaphone which is super spiffy keen.

Also Tim writes things, and these things are good’n funny things. Sometimes there are video games involved as well, which is always great.

Oh yeah, and Tim is also super nice on social media and likes my comments sometimes, which is neat.

10 Likes

Not to brag, but Tim Ryder and I graduated from the same college.

Not anywhere near the same time or anything. But still, that puts us in a pretty elite club or something.

10 Likes

Do we have a Russ Walko thread?

5 Likes

Actually, yes we do! And I even made the thread myself!

8 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

I don’t think we have a Jonah thread. Or maybe we do and I’ve just missed it.

2 Likes

Yeah, we don’t have an appreciation thread for Jonah yet.

2 Likes

Is that right? A fellow Bulldog? Well, how about that.

3 Likes

Yep, and my degree is even an MST (masters of science in teaching).

5 Likes

Would this be Drake University?

2 Likes

Rootie-toot-toot! Drake! Drake!

9 Likes

Darn Castleton snobs!

11 Likes

Correct.

2 Likes

I have family that attended there, so I have some tangible connections to the place too. That’s really cool!

3 Likes

Both my parents were professors there. I’m currently attending more classes there for an extra teaching endorsement.

3 Likes

Nice! J-School grad myself. Public Relations with a minor in Marketing, the perfect combination for a career in comedy!

6 Likes

Anyone got a favourite Tim Ryder moment? And why is it this one?

14 Likes

OK, this is acceptable too.

8 Likes