Tim Ryder : Grand Emperor of Baritone Appreciation thread

After 12 straight weeks of riffing, my mind is broken. Think that was the quote to match the pic.

5 Likes

6072f6eb-7ad9-42a2-9da2-dd498bc1c484_dest_

10 Likes

My favourite parts of the Mindless Summer were the opening bits.

5 Likes

This is now my new favorite moving picture of myself, thank you.

11 Likes

If you cut that GIF at the right moment, it makes a pretty seamless infinite loop.

4 Likes

I’m off work tomorrow, so will have a go on the laptop. This was done on my phone on the way home from work with a bad elbow , so I’m still proud :grin:

4 Likes

Oh, it’s quality, no complaints! I just happened to notice that the middle bit where he’s sweeping his head back and forth could be made into a loop. Boppin’ Ryder, from the makers of Bobbin’ Buzzard!

5 Likes

I’m really tempted to try and make a music video for Maneskin’s I wanna be your slave from this gif. Though it works for the intro of 90% of other songs too.

Edit : Maybe Run DMC, It’s like that . Leave it with me :joy:

2 Likes

Tim Ryder won the state champion hog wrasslin’ match with a time of 4.26 seconds.

Tim Ryder breeds champion miniature dachshunds, and hunts wolverines using his childhood Swiss army knife.

Tim Ryder wrecked my fort. It was a really cool fort.

Tim Ryder endorses Archie comics.

10 Likes

Was Tim Ryder a Junior Rodeo Daredevil with Old Timer Billy Slater?

7 Likes

I want to add “Deal with it” to it somehow, dropping in from the top. I’d also accept a Max Headroom background

4 Likes

Damn… He needs a movie made about him.

Starring himself, of course. Because no one else can be Tim Ryder.

3 Likes

This one time Tim Ryder set a cat on fire and kicked it into a dumpster. Only it wasn’t a cat, it was just a bag of garbage, but he yelled MMMMRRROWW! and a little kid started crying. Tim Ryder laughed and laughed.

4 Likes

Absolutely!

4 Likes

Tim Ryder : Destroyer of Forts. The movie practically writes itself.

4 Likes

Tim Ryder totally hogs the blue and yellow spinning teacup at Disney. No friends, no kids, nobody but Tim Ryder.

4 Likes

I think there needs to be 24 movies building up the Ryder Cinematic Universe, culminating in Ryder: Timgame.

5 Likes

Tim Ryder sink a boulder in the water.

Tim Ryder tie a cable to a tree.

2 Likes

:musical_score:
His face is gaunt, his eyes are blurred, his shirt’s all soaked with sweat
He’s riding hard to herd that crew, but he ain’t herd 'em yet
'Cause they’ve got to riff forever on that show up in the sky
While fans are postin’ nonsense
That makes ol’ Ryder sigh

Yippie-yi-yay,
Yippie-yi-yo,
Tim Ryder in the sky
:musical_note:

6 Likes

What the hell is happening to this thread?

13 Likes