Tim Ryder : Grand Emperor of Baritone Appreciation thread

Shhhhh … this will all be in your backstory montage some day.

12 Likes

They’re roasting you in a funny way, that’s what’s happening!

6 Likes

I think we need you to confirm which of these stories are 100% true and which are downplayed.

11 Likes

Some people need to work their way up to pure, undiluted appreciation. We’ll get you there. Together.

6 Likes

https://www.kapwing.com/e/62a8b1a1055f3800c91ac762

Video of gif with added maneskin lol

3 Likes

Boppin’ Ryder: God-Emperor of Baridune

4 Likes

Looks like today’s @timryder’s birthday. Let’s say something to him, like uh… wishes. Yeah, wishes!

6 Likes

And now… the Bonehead spooky dance!

5 Likes

Happy birthday, Tim! It’s been a pleasure having you with us - thanks for everything you’ve done and continue to do behind the scenes.

Seeing your posts and reactions truly means a lot. It’s one of the many ways I’m glad we have this (quite honestly surreal) level of interaction and transparency with the MST3K cast and crew.

Have a day, sir! :tada::tada::tada:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, Tim! I hope you manage to out-southern-lawyer someone today.

Actually, I hope you do that every day, but especially today.

7 Likes

Happy Cake Day, Tim!

6 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Happiest of birthdays to ya, Tim, and thanks for all that you do in bringing the fun, humor, and goodwill that is synonymous with MST3K!

5 Likes

Happy birthday to a Bonehead who is not a bonehead! You’re great, Tim! It’s always been a pleasure to interact with you and I look forward to more of it in the future.

7 Likes

Happy birthday! And, um, thanks for shoving Jonah into that tube. (that was you, right?)

8 Likes

Happy birthday @timryder !!! :fireworks::tada::birthday::+1:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @timryder Thank you for all that you do! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you, friends! This is a lovely community to be part of, thanks to all of you.

13 Likes

@timryder happy belated birthday wishes!

Your embrace of the MST3K ethos has been in peak form over the last few after-shows. o7 to you, good sir. It’s been a pleasure to watch and I look forward to more!

8 Likes

Happy belated birthday!

7 Likes

Happy post-Birthday recovery! We’re just going to be moving our collection of cymbals, pots, and pans.

6 Likes