Today, On Turner Classic Movies...

They’re going to be showing the 1981’s Tarzan, The Ape Man at 6pm EST. I mention this because there’s a lot of Keefe in that movie. How much Keefe? Well, you know…

There’s also a Steve Reeves picture at 2pm.

6 Likes

That Bo Derek thing? A swing and a miss at some of that sweet jiggle cash do not qualify for a designation of “classic,” Ted.

5 Likes

I watched Tarzan, The Ape Man. That was… something.

2 Likes

IHNJ, IJLS “sweet jiggle cash” :joy:

4 Likes

Me, while watching it: “There sure is a lotta skin in this movie, isn’t there?”

3 Likes

A whole lotta skin and a whole lotta Keefe.

3 Likes

The end credit sequence will haunt me.

3 Likes

Mac & Me is going to be on next, 12:00 AM EST. May God have mercy on our souls.

5 Likes

The fact Mac & Me and HAUSU were scheduled in very close proximity to one another last evening/this morning makes me feel like TCM must have recently hired Matt as its programmer…:thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Yes, part of Johnny Cash’s extensive network of strip club franchises.

4 Likes

Tomorrow, on Turner Classic Movies, there’s going to be a Bowery Boys marathon, so if you want to know where MST3K got some of their inspiration for the slang sketch from The Unearthly.

5 Likes

Lots of MST3K related movies the next week or so. On Thursday at either 4:30am or 4:45am (check your local listings), TCM will be showing Catalina Caper. On Friday at 6:15am, Village Of The Giants, and New Year’s Day starting at 6:00am, a Godzilla marathon.

1 Like

They’re showing a whole bunch of Greek themed movies today, including Hercules, Ulysses, & Samson, which I thought was pretty clever for a Herc film, and the original Clash Of The Titans (oh, hell, yes, setting the DVR for that one). Right now, they’re showing Atlas, which was produced and directed by Roger Corman, which is a bit of a shock, because it actually looks and sounds like money was spent on it.

1 Like

Spit take arrested development GIF