🦃 Today’s Turkey Day Vote is LIVE! 🦃 WARRIOR OF THE LOST WORLD tries to destroy THE INCREDIBLY STRANGE CREATURES WHO STOPPED LIVING AND BECAME MIXED UP ZOMBIES!

In today’s Turkey Day battle, first-round victor WARRIOR OF THE LOST WORLD wields its dystopian menace against THE INCREDIBLY STRANGE CREATURES WHO STOPPED LIVING AND BECAME MIXED UP ZOMBIES. It’s Ray Dennis Steckler against The Paper Chase Guy in a fight to see who can be the most unlikeable! Which of these faces will watch over you as you consume turkey and, possibly, yams? It’s decision time!

As a reminder, your votes will be deciding four of the episodes we show in this year’s Turkey Day Marathon, in a single-elimination bracket battle to the death! Or at least to the next round of voting!

New votes will go up on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays by noon ET, and close out 36 hours later. And even when we get to your top four choices, we’ll keep voting anyway to declare a tournament winner.

11 Likes

I must :notes: Stand by my warrior… :notes: Though honestly Zombies is also a hoot.

3 Likes

I like movies with dialogue that’s largely intelligible and not just “garble garble garble,” so I picked Megaweapon.

6 Likes

I’m finally in a Zombie Mood. Maybe something gross while I’m eating?

3 Likes

I know there’ll be a lot of people who go, “I’m voting for Zombies because Warrior has been in 4 Turkey Days already…” But Mixed Up Zombies is such a weak episode that I’d rather watch Warrior of the Lost World for the 100th time than the proposed alternative. Another vote for the Gintyest movie around.

5 Likes

Voting for the Mixed Up Zombies. It may or may not be a musical, ya know.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Think I gotta go with Megaweapon on this one. The heroes are both unappealing, so we have to go with secondary characters, and Madison just can’t hold a candle to Megaweapon.

5 Likes

I enjoy both films for entirely different reasons, but think that Warrior is simply the more palatable holiday film. And as the riff of the council members at the end attests, it has more stars than pretty much any movie ever.

3 Likes

Zombies has never been anywhere near one of my favorites, and by now a Turkey Day without Megaweapon, is like a Turkey Day without that one uncle showing up to annoy everyone by talking about politics. So, I’m going with Warrior Of The Lost World.

6 Likes

Zombies is the much more appropriate choice for the holiday season as it does include the world-famous Feliz Navidad Dancers.

9 Likes

Hmmmm.

I’m going to write-in for Ross Perot.

I mean, I’m going to write-in for a rewatch of Friday nights presentation, especially the aftershow.

What’s that? I can’t. Oh.

Huh.

Well, don’t blame me, I voted for….

3 Likes

“…And that’s just sad.”

4 Likes

Who am I to say no to this apparent Horror and/or Party/Beach theme?

1 Like

Who wouldn’t want to have their Thanksgiving catered by Ortega?

9 Likes

After Thanksgiving let’s all meet up at Omega’s Triangle Bar for mouthwash and slow posing.

7 Likes

Let’s hope Incredibly doesn’t win, and goes quietly back into the vault. It’s rough, to say the least. And not because of the movie.

8 Likes

I genuinely don’t have a preference on this one. So I’ll let everyone else make that decision. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It hasn’t got a chance. Another reason why I voted for zombies.

2 Likes