🦃 Today’s Turkey Day Vote is LIVE! 🦃 WARRIOR OF THE LOST WORLD tries to destroy THE INCREDIBLY STRANGE CREATURES WHO STOPPED LIVING AND BECAME MIXED UP ZOMBIES!

Yeah. I usually use those worst commentary moments to rake some leaves or see how the pies are coming along. [sigh]

2 Likes

I voted Zombies specifically to have something very wrong to go with my mashed potatoes.

6 Likes

Grapefruit marmalade or Vegemite wouldn’t work just as well?

3 Likes

I said “very wrong” not “weirdly pleasant.”

All that said, Turkey Day for me is really just something to have in the background, and I only perk up for the new content. So if Vegemite is substituted it’s all good.

But if the internet has taught me anything, it’s that vitriol goes with everything.

2 Likes

This reminds me that somewhere out there must be a special RT crossover where the whole Deep 13 dinner is catered by Golden Corral. (Which at least distracts Mike from getting ticked off at the guests who once again didn’t bring any extra food to the dinner.)

2 Likes

With stuffing instead of potatoes and extremely tall candles.

2 Likes

Zombies has been featured once, Warrior twice.

Honestly, I’m switching over to the game with either one of these.

Something about Strange Creatures makes me ill and the riffing isn’t strong enough to overcome that. It’s one of my Bottom 5 Episodes.

I don’t love Warrior, but it’s funnier.

So, reluctantly, Warrior.

3 Likes

PACKERS?!

This is sad…

mad max film GIF

I’ve heard people say Creatures is too skeezy to enjoy, but somehow I like the juxtaposition of that with the riffing. Like, this one really deserves it. And, on the nostalgia end, I fondly remember sneaking downstairs after I was supposed to be in bed and crouching on the stairs to see when my parents were watching this with their friends

5 Likes

So far, everything I’ve voted for lost.

Hmf. Typical.

3 Likes

I, for one, applaud your dedication.

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

I declare fruit!

1 Like

I like both stuffing and potatoes and while I’m not sure which of these movies is stuffing and which is potatoes, I’d be happy with either. Still, I voted for Incredibly Strange Creatures. I still cannot forgive The Paper Chase Guy for being in The Paper Chase which replaced my personal favorite “Spider-Man” tv show and as a little kid I didn’t even know I was watching The Paper Chase until near the end, when Spider-Man was normally supposed to make his 5 minute appearance per show appearance… but didn’t.

3 Likes

Megaweapon vs. Ortega.

Zombies is essentially the Mike/SciFi era Manos.

But I voted Megaweapon.

4 Likes