Today's Aw...!

We’ve all seen some cute pictures, or adorable scenes in movies, tv shows, games, etc. Which are one of scenes that made you go “AW!!!”?
The game I’ve been playing recently, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, counts as a cute game (at most parts).

3 Likes

All Minilla wanted was a borger

2 Likes

Lots of people (like me) see moths as pests. While that’s somehow true, not all moths love bright lamps. There are also some moths who look adorable enough to be loved my most people.

3 Likes

A new Pokémon called Fidough has been announced for Pokémon: Scarlet and Violet. Just look at this thing. LOOK AT THIS THING. Don’t you wanna hug or eat that thing (since Fidough looks like a pastry)?

2 Likes

The middle one reminds me of some startlingly colored birds. Like this one!

That’s a Lady Gouldian finch and I stole the picture from here

1 Like

I saw Marcel the Shell with Shoes On at my local art house theater last week. That should be on Showtime streaming in months for those who haven’t gotten to it yet since they’re the home for current A24 releases.

1 Like
1 Like

Kirby eating some rice.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Agent 8 making 2 cups of apple juice (I think. They’re made from apples) for a young Inkling.

2 Likes

Dis iz Beeg Man. He iz mant ray. He beeg, but he kyoot.

1 Like

One of my favorite “awww” moments:

1 Like

Possums can be cute at times.

2 Likes

Santa looks a little nonplussed though…

I would be too if someone randomly asked me to hold their possum.

2 Likes

More Godzilla:
This commercial from the Ad Council promoting taking an active role as a father is aww-dorable.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Gizmo. Just… GIZMO!!!

2 Likes

AWWWWWW HE SLEEPY

3 Likes