Today's laugh

I prefer Ian Curtis.

3 Likes

Wisdom I saw on bsky once:

Do not kill the part of you that is cringe. Kill the part of you that cringes

5 Likes

But, why is he so sad after having that much fun?

7 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

FB_IMG_1712276370005

Someone is in the wrong production.

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

3 Likes

What happens when you narrow down a certain Amazon search…

8 Likes

FB_IMG_1712343022402

and if you DO have to buy just remember

DON’T FEED THE PLANTS

1 Like

A few days late, but…

I generally am not a fan of April Fool’s pranks or Rickrolling, but that made me laugh.

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

I have this pin. I wore it on my uniform when I would talk to folks in our space science exhibit.

7 Likes

On the topic of flatness, I found this portrait of some dude tuning his lute and looking none too pleased about it to be amusing.

Lute mostly likely far worse than guitar, but they’re both pretty awful even if one decides to get close on a very specific area of the fingerboard, and ignore open strings, or similar.

What I’m asking is, were you employed this year? I just need some documentation regarding how much income you may have earned.

I’m sorry, what? You sold cupcakes to kittens? That’s a pretty specific niche. Did the owners pay you? OK, so, instead of money, one of the kittens let you live in the family’s treehouse out back? I’m going to list that as an “in-kind” donation. Is that it? Did you do any other work this year? That flowing skirt looks kind of expensive. I’ve never noticed a cashmere crop top sweater at Walmart. Do you want to declare any major gifts, or maybe gambling winnings?… So the clothes are hand-me-downs from your grandmother who raised you because your parents were too busy, and this interfered with your ability to trust and form healthy attachments?

Yeah, I don’t think the government needs to know any of this. I’m just going to mark you down here as “self-employed.” The good news is that since you own your own business, we can take out some deductions for any expenses you might have encountered. Oh, are those receipts in your pocket—HEY, WHAT THE HELL?! STOP THROWING ALL THAT GLITTER! MY OFFICE LOOKS LIKE A STRIP CLUB TERRORIST ACT!

4 Likes

3 Likes