Today's laugh

6 Likes

Now to get Rob Zombie to sing it.

Yes, but he did so with an English accent that was still better than Dick Van Dyke’s!

But wait, how was the bird stuck on a roof? iIs it against the law in England for parrots to fly?

1 Like

Maybe it wanted freedom, but found itself grounded by too much crippling codependency to leave?

Personally though, I’d like to think that it was bitter, and wanted to squawk “f#*k you” through its owners windows every night.

4 Likes

5 Likes

The person who posted this is quite rightfully worried about whether or not it might be safe to eat.

I know people who have died in agony from eating expired salt.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Maybe it was a Norwegian Blue.

2 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Billy and Mandy beat them to it.

1 Like

9 Likes

That would be me. Occasionally furry, but really boring.

4 Likes

We went to a baby shower Sunday afternoon for Rocky’s favorite babysitter. Apparently part of the festivities at these are little games. One of these was a baby gift bingo - as the presents were opened you mark off the appropriate box on your card (if there).

I didn’t have a lot of appropriate boxes. The last present was a car seat for the youngster. You looked at the box and you knew that’s what it was. As they were starting to unwrap it, I looked down at my card, and said (not necessarily to myself), “Please… let… this… be… a breast pump.”

My comedy - timely and timeless at the same time.

5 Likes

Cheap cosplay guy amuses me…

5 Likes

5 Likes