Today's laugh

I don’t know how to put videos on here but look up the chase fanny chmelar it always gets me.

3 Likes

Yeah, it was Mr. Potroast who first suggested going to one of the live shows, several years back. I know they’re excited to be on the road again, but… I’m not ready to go do the pre-virus thing in a closed room with a bunch of strangers. Yet.

4 Likes

The time will come. And when it does it’ll be keyboard cats and kooky local TV news segments for all!

4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

How about the late, great Norm MacDonald’s Tolstoy Moth Joke?

6 Likes

I was not expecting to laugh at that, but yeah!

3 Likes

“Literal” version of Bonnie Tyler’s Total Eclipse Of The Heart music video. Absolute classic. Take the actual music video and just describe what’s going on, and somehow… Magic.

7 Likes
4 Likes

“But Arthur Fonzarelli’s got an army of clones”. This one is going in my archives. Thank you!

3 Likes

5 Likes

I can rewatch the “Family” segments from The Carol Burnett show endlessly. Of course, my family life’s not nearly that miserable, and my drinking days are mostly behind me now. But I still always feel for Eunice, flaws and all. This is the rare sketch where she gets one over Ed and Mama (with a lot of help from her nervy friend: played to a “T” by the great Joanne Woodward).

7 Likes

How were the Family sketches so funny and Mama’s Family so terrible when one came from the other?

5 Likes

They made Mama too likeable, and they overloaded the cast. Also, Ken Berry is so much more interesting to watch as the frustrated intellectual brother in the TV movie than as the weak-brained doormat brother in the sitcom.

4 Likes

Incidentally if you don’t know Limmy you should know Limmy

6 Likes

I know it’s milder than mild, but my family really did own a Dodge Dart, so it always makes me chuckle:

3 Likes

LANGUAGE! But what can I say? Screaming chaos makes me laugh until I cry.

3 Likes
4 Likes

And there is a Bunnies Theater rabbit hole I can venture into! (pun intended)

3 Likes

For the 3 or 4 people on the internet who never got to see it, that old stand-by: Live-Action The Simpsons

4 Likes