Today's new update is about updates!

Check out Joel’s latest update here, and learn more about why you’ll be regularly getting updates from a few other team members as well going forward!

10 Likes

So meta!
I’m actually quite excited about hearing different perspectives in the updates.

4 Likes

I dig it. Putting the costume designer in the writing process is just smart. And I love the for us by us vibe that there is. High fives all around!

3 Likes

The only thing missing from the bios in the update that I noticed was a mention of @mattmcg22’s Joel-impersonating talent. :grin:

6 Likes

The update just reminded how darn wholesome and loving this fandom is
Not only are the fans some of the nicest on the internet (believe me, I’m a Doctor Who and Star Wars fan!) but the creator is so invested in the fans too. Like that whole update was just Joel saying how wonderful these people are, including 2 people on the team because of essentially being fans and meeting him at a live show and a class. And how part of Lesley’s job is basically making sure the show still stays in touch with its fans…

Ye that update made me very happy and feel all warm and squishy and lovely about this fandom

6 Likes

I love the idea of Lesley doing some cool behind the scenes content. I would love to have more of a view (meaning video content) of the writing process, costume and prop design, and filming.

2 Likes

Any updated updates about updates?

1 Like

Um… where is the gizmoplex thangy? I mean, we have to watch these things somewhere, yes?

1 Like

It’s still being worked on. We’re gonna have to wait for at least 2 more months, and THEN the Gizmoplex will be released. Got it?

2 Likes

Got it. Thanx. Wasn’t sure if I had missed it. Lol

1 Like