🦃 Today's Turkey Day Vote is LIVE! 🦃 CATALINA CAPER tries to fend off WARRIOR OF THE LOST WORLD

In today’s Turkey Day vote, we begin winnowing down your choices for the marathon! Will CATALINA CAPER’s wholesome beach fun reign supreme over WARRIOR OF THE LOST WORLD’s dystopian future?

As a reminder, your votes will be deciding four of the episodes we show in this year’s Turkey Day Marathon, in a single-elimination bracket battle to the death! Or at least to the next round of voting!

New votes will go up on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays by noon ET, and close out 36 hours later. And even when we get to your top four choices, we’ll keep voting anyway to declare a tournament winner.

5 Likes

This is a tough call, because they’re both great episodes, but they’ve both been done to death.

Can’t I just, like, write in a vote for The Incredible Melting Man or Carnival Magic?

5 Likes

Let’s all pick a KTMA episode for the write-in vote.

11 Likes

Oh, man, I love both of these episodes. I am going to try to keep the ball rolling with Warrior of the Lost World though. Go Megaweapon!

4 Likes

“By this time my lungs were aching for air.”

5 Likes

The Green Slime!

It will be a short Turkey Day.

1 Like

You’re so mean, Lesley! I want to watch both!
Sad Season 4 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

6 Likes

Sigh.

Once again for every vote that I’d be tempted to say “Neither” here’s another one where the only correct answer is BOTH!

Sigh.

4 Likes

Hear here!!!

2 Likes

Stressed Ash Williams GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

It’s near Christmas and it has Patrick Swayze as Gandhi so I voted for Warrior.

5 Likes

Yeah this one is going to be a close one. They’re both solid episodes, great riffs, good host segments … both movies are relatively watchable while still having loads of things to poke fun at. Really both episodes are legitimately in my top 25 episode list so either way the audience wins.

But I have to go with Warrior of the Lost World. Catalina Caper is a great episode, but its demeanor is one of cheesy, over-the-top, cornball humor served up Sixties Style. Warrior is trying to be serious, and that makes it a bit more riffable and makes it ultimately go down a little better.

4 Likes

I can’t NOT vote for Catalina Caper. It would be an insult to dumb Crayola hats everywhere.

5 Likes

Vote Creepy Girl 2022!

She’ll Make Thanksgiving Creepy Again!!

3 Likes

:notes: “Shoot down the walls of Pleasence-- Bang! Bang!
I am the WARRIORRRR…”
:notes:

2 Likes

My KTMA write-in would be SST Death Flight.

5 Likes

More like FLIGHT-IN vote, amirite?

(Seriously, why have I not been made head writer of this show already? This is comedy gold, people!)

3 Likes

“Lawrence would you put that down, pleeease.”

6 Likes

Voted for Little Richard again.

5 Likes

I went with Catalina Caper. All the cheesy songs will go down smooth and help the dry turkey digest better.

4 Likes