🦃 Today's Turkey Day Vote is LIVE! 🦃 PARTS: THE CLONUS HORROR pits its limbs against HERCULES!

They weren’t hurt on account of the lawsuit, though. It was because of the bad movie.

It was so bad that I immediately wrote a song about it when I got home from the cinema: The Island | Chris Combs | Planga-La Laboratories

2 Likes

Are you sure? Did something happen after the settlement mentioned here ?

https://tinyurl.com/3c355db3

“…Now comes word that the issue has been put to rest, more or less, as has the lawsuit. According to an inside source, Clonus Associates v. DreamWorks was settled out of court in late 2006, reportedly for a seven-figure sum to be paid to Clonus Associates…”

3 Likes

While Peter Graves is compelling, I’m afraid Hercules films will always win me over.

4 Likes

Oooh I think maybe that settlement comes after my knowledge. (I haven’t checked back in on it because I thought it was over.) That seems like a better outcome. Thanks for the research!

3 Likes

Well, I’m not sure clicking a Wiki footnote is genuine research, but I’ll take the thanks anyway. :wink:

4 Likes

parts is 100% getting my vote because of that awesome explosion. what more could you want in a movie?

1 Like

I can’t believe it. An episode I voted for actually won.

2 Likes