🦃 Today's Turkey Day Vote is LIVE! 🦃 PARTS: THE CLONUS HORROR takes on BEING FROM ANOTHER PLANET

My favourite Ben Murphy experiment or my least favourite Peter Graves experiment? Hmm…

EDIT: Looks like I’m 3 for 3 in backing the losing choices so far :frowning:

5 Likes

Wait… isn’t this the guy who invented the edible glow-y alien crystal whatsit?

3 Likes

My choices never won last year.

3 Likes

Well, we’ve got Warrior of the Lost World. That’s always a crowd pleaser and it’s got an upbeat, “Get it up for the New Way!” ending. :slight_smile:

Let’s see … then we’ve got Skydivers. Lead actor plummets to his death. Girl and her boyfriend get murdered from the sky. Widow in alien hat with helmet hair kicks nice guy to the curb and wanders off aimlessly. Definitely depressing.

And it sure looks like Clonus is going to take this one, so that’s another in the “depressing” column. Protagonist dies on a meat hook. Girlfriend lobotomized. Helpful secondary cast all killed. Clonus is one of … if not THE … bleakest of all the MST movies.

5 Likes

Buck up! There won’t be any more depressing movies when we go to America!

5 Likes

Whether it’s included or not, I think I’ll top off my Thanksgiving with “High School Big Shot”, because it’s the misery gift that keeps on giving.

3 Likes

Maybe I’ll watch Riding With Death. It has turkeys.

5 Likes

Really, though… we shouldn’t be watching MST3K at all on Thanksgiving. We should be settling the debate:

7 Likes
4 Likes

“Nice Guy™.”

Yes, five minutes after Mr. Creepy Cad is buried is the perfect time to start shopping for a new spouse. No bad decisions could possibly result.

Well… then again this IS Francis we’re talking about. He was probably saving all that for Skydivers II: Return Of The Acid Queen. (Featuring Timothy Leary in his first dramatic role.)

3 Likes

Forgot about the cookies! Sorry!

2 Likes

Mine almost never win.

5 Likes

I got one!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Stuffing. Not even close.

2 Likes

What if I told you that you could have it all?

3 Likes

I find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

6 Likes

…and for the vegetarians in the audience, just stuff a potato WITH a stuffing! :yum:

3 Likes

I voted for Being from Another Planet. It just has a lot of little things I like about it! (Ben Murphy, 80s, great end credits bit, all-timer Stinger, etc)

8 Likes

Is there a link to voting?

1 Like

You should be able to vote in the first post in the vote threads.

Do you see this at the top of this thread?

You should be able to tap/click the box for the epsiode you prefer.

3 Likes