🦃 Today's Turkey Day Vote is LIVE! 🦃 Teen beach romp HORROR OF PARTY BEACH battles the listless ennui of LASERBLAST!

In today’s tournament vote, first-round winner HORROR OF PARTY BEACH must fend off a challenge by LASERBLAST. Will Eddie Deezen get zombie-stomped by sodium? You decide!

As a reminder, your votes will be deciding four of the episodes we show in this year’s Turkey Day Marathon, in a single-elimination bracket battle to the death! Or at least to the next round of voting!

New votes will go up on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays by noon ET, and close out 36 hours later. And even when we get to your top four choices, we’ll keep voting anyway to declare a tournament winner.

6 Likes

Laserblast!

Pew! Pew! Pew!

7 Likes

Got to give it to the Horror. Not only has Laserblast been done to death on previous Turkey Days, but there’s no better way to burn off those Thanksgiving calories than by doing the Zombie Stomp.

5 Likes

I am ready for some football!

4 Likes

A choice of two evils here for me as both episodes are kind of sub-par on my list. Meh. Party Beach.

2 Likes

Horror’s all right, but it’s gotta’ be Laserblast for me.

This year, instead of wasting our time on politics, everyone at the Thanksgiving table will instead argue violently over what film most deserves the title of Worst Movie Ever Made. (Oh, and also over whose day was more pleasant.)

6 Likes

Leonard Maltin couldn’t possibly be wrong, it’s Laserblast for me.

4 Likes

Laserblast has been featured 3 times, Party Beach 0.

Party Beach makes me laugh more and ranks among my top 30 episodes.

Easy peasy… Party

9 Likes

Party beach please!

5 Likes

Anything for you, Bubbelah. [pours coffee]

With one exception. I am NOT eating any Thanksgiving Frankfurter Crown. There’s devotion to a fandom and then there’s just plain ol’ madness.

5 Likes

I mean… there has been at least one vote so far that struck me as… “meh” on both options …

And now, multiple votes where I’d be happy to see both in?

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

There’s no winning here… just deep hurting.

It’s deep hurting all the way down.

7 Likes

Once again, EULABELLE!

3 Likes

You’d think that since she saved the world from annihilation they’d at least give her Thanksgiving off with pay. Tsk!

4 Likes

Party Beach
Sweet as a peach!

Laserblast

Smells like ass-

orted fruits and vegetables in varying stages of decomposition!

2 Likes

Gotta go with Xanthar and Denise this time, as much as I like hotdog-mouthed monsters.

5 Likes

Complaining about how anti-woman these movies are is like complaining that days of the week end in “Y.” But it’s much more pronounced and relentless in Party Beach which is another reason why I didn’t choose it. You’ve got to figure that they only had a couple of male drunks as victims because they’d already run through every last wannabe’ starlet available in whatever state they filmed in. Also noted: every victim has more personality than either half of the Wonder Bread couple. What an inspiring message. (Not.)

3 Likes

Oh, this one hurt. Two of my all-time favorites. I actually ended up voting Horror because I figured it was the underdog, only to find it winning. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Oh well. No wrong answers here!

4 Likes

HORROR HORROR HORROR!

PARTY PARTY PARTY!

That is all!

Final answer!

2 Likes

Aw, I lose another one.

Alright, alright. Let’s handle this coolly, dispassionately. It’s just that you’re so incredibly stupid and wrong. Just so incredibly stupid and wrong!

Actually I don’t mind that much. Must be my internal Forrester coming through.

4 Likes

My losing streak remains unbroken!

5 Likes