🦃 Today's Turkey Day Vote is LIVE! 🦃 THE HORROR OF PARTY BEACH squares off with PARTS: THE CLONUS HORROR in a Battle of the Horrors!

In the battle of gross vs gross, gross wins!

2 Likes

Both are awesome sauce - Clonus was featured on TD '97, while Horror has never been in the Turkey spotlight.

Clonus is in my top 100, but Horror is the funnier of the two for me and broke into my top 50.

Plus, as a comic book geek I like that it has its own photo comic (which shows the creatures with fangs instead of hotdogs)

Party on, for the win

11 Likes

“All about teenage romance, mystery and excitement!”

And sodium! Can’t forget about the sodium!

5 Likes

Chances are that I’ll kick your scrawny cloned ass!

5 Likes

I voted for both of these episodes in earlier rounds, so this decision is like choosing a favorite child, except that I can’t just pick the one that’s obviously better and not tell the other one.

5 Likes

America Party!!!

3 Likes

The horror is too much for me!
Halloween Omg GIF by Mickey Mouse

I think I’ll have to go with Party Beach because it’s a party and has all the hotdogs you could need for a proper Turkey Day.

4 Likes

This was the first vote that wasn’t a no-brainer for me, I adore both episodes, but, once again, it came down to

EULABELLE!!!

6 Likes

… toenails everywhere… DOESN’T EVEN HAVE THIS MANY TOES

5 Likes

"Party on Wayne, party on Garth" - waynes world wayne GIF

7 Likes

This is a Sophie’s Choice…but at the end of the day I gotta go with Graves: “Parts” it is

1 Like

Looks like Party Beach is going to win this one at a walk.

Good. Parts should take a well-deserved break from rotation for a while. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is turning into a stealth Tropic Getaway Turkey Day. SO much beachiness already. :beach_umbrella:

I’ll bring the Pina Coladas.

3 Likes

Hopefully they’ll throw in Bloodlust or Horror of Spider Island or Killer Shrews or Terror from the Year 5000 or Killer Fish in to keep the theme going.

4 Likes

Or Tormented or Hercules v. Moon Men :grin:

4 Likes

Team Eulabelle, all the way! Now I’m off to do the Zombie Stomp

7 Likes

Saaaaand…stooooooorm…

2 Likes

I don’t know if you guys ever heard anything about this, but apparently Peter Graves went to the University of Minnesota.

2 Likes

Featured on the Thanksgiving table:

Blood And Sand, and Zombie cocktails
Cupcakes w/Sea Foam Frosting
Goldfish Crackers
Sable (Sand) cookies
Salad w/Catalina dressing (and capers)
Surf & Turf
Tea SANDwiches

3 Likes

Plenty of sodium there.

3 Likes